Perhaps GSM isn't all that bad!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
User avatar
Kuroneko
Expatriate
Posts: 3414
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 am
Reputation: 591

Perhaps GSM isn't all that bad!

Post by Kuroneko » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:56 pm

Compared with the Montreal hookers of the prohibition era :lol:
Montreal was the center for sex during Prohibition in the U.S., when Americans would travel north to fulfil their illicit needs in Canada. The end of Prohibition as well as a rise in sexually transmitted disease saw police enforcing a crackdown on the prostitution industry, during which time these women were put behind bars.
Here's a few pictures of the the women arrested during that time :shock:

Image

Image

Image

More here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... -WWII.html
Therapist
Expatriate
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:57 am
Reputation: 1
Location: Carpathians

Re: Perhaps GSM isn't all that bad!

Post by Therapist » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:12 pm

The last broad must have moved to Boston.
With a goatee, she looks just like ol' Willy from Dorchester Boston.
I swear they must have the same genes.
GSM not so bad?
Well, someone should draw in a goatee
and compare if one of the GSM ice zombies looks as rough...


Image
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 4598
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 1033
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Perhaps GSM isn't all that bad!

Post by hanno » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:36 pm

I have never been to GSM but this photo was supposedly taken there and I do content that they look considerably better than the "ladies" above:


Image
User avatar
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
Posts: 2767
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am
Reputation: 676
New Zealand

Re: Perhaps GSM isn't all that bad!

Post by PSD-Kiwi » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:13 pm

^ I don't recall ever seeing that mural painted on a wall anywhere I've been to in PP, let alone GSM, mind you I haven't been to every bar in PP and sometimes I'm kinda drunk so don't pay attention to the decor. Sharks at a a bar...you'd think Sharky's bar, but I don't recall it...ah, now I'm confused and it's bugging me, where is it???
User avatar
Kuroneko
Expatriate
Posts: 3414
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 am
Reputation: 591

Re: Perhaps GSM isn't all that bad!

Post by Kuroneko » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:46 pm

PSD-Kiwi wrote:^ I don't recall ever seeing that mural painted on a wall anywhere I've been to in PP, let alone GSM, mind you I haven't been to every bar in PP and sometimes I'm kinda drunk so don't pay attention to the decor. Sharks at a a bar...you'd think Sharky's bar, but I don't recall it...ah, now I'm confused and it's bugging me, where is it???
That picture features on Teak door here http://teakdoor.com/2619603-post35.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and Udon nightlife here http://www.udonpropertyrentals.com/en/5 ... night-life" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I get the impression that the poster might be from Udon and was visiting PP so might refer to an Udon bar complex they refer to as the Cow Shed
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 16435
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 1528
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Perhaps GSM isn't all that bad!

Post by General Mackevili » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:46 pm

Fuck me. I found myself in GSM about 8am this morning, after Pontoon kicked us out. That can be a scary place when it's bright.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
Posts: 2767
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:25 am
Reputation: 676
New Zealand

Re: Perhaps GSM isn't all that bad!

Post by PSD-Kiwi » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:04 pm

General Mackevili wrote:Fuck me. I found myself in GSM about 8am this morning, after Pontoon kicked us out. That can be a scary place when it's bright.
Well done bro, bloody good effort :thumb: Been a while since I've been in that exact same situation as you described above, and yes, it is a scary place once the morning sun rises, lol!
User avatar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Posts: 11108
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am
Reputation: 1850
United States of America

Re: Perhaps GSM isn't all that bad!

Post by frank lee bent » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:04 pm

any ladyboys attack you with the pointy end of a high shoe?
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 16435
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 1528
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Perhaps GSM isn't all that bad!

Post by General Mackevili » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:16 pm

PSD-Kiwi wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:Fuck me. I found myself in GSM about 8am this morning, after Pontoon kicked us out. That can be a scary place when it's bright.
Well done bro, bloody good effort :thumb: Been a while since I've been in that exact same situation as you described above, and yes, it is a scary place once the morning sun rises, lol!
Very sobering moment when the doors open and it's daytime.
frank lee bent wrote:any ladyboys attack you with the pointy end of a high shoe?
Ha! It was so late in the morning that even G-Pub was closed. That's the only good news.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
lalabumlo
Tourist
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:46 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Perhaps GSM isn't all that bad!

Post by lalabumlo » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:20 am

hanno wrote:I have never been to GSM but this photo was supposedly taken there and I do content that they look considerably better than the "ladies" above:


Image
NEVER??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests