FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
User avatar
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 6:13 am
Karma: 0
Great Britain

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

Postby EdinWigan » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:42 pm

General Mackevili wrote:
LaudJohn wrote:
Gavin Mac and myself have agreed to bury the hatchet (and not into each other).

We will be having a drink and a friendly chat with each other as mature human beings at AngryBirds...
CEO: Bringing friends (and friends of friends) together since, um, 2014. :Yahoo!:

Nothing like mature adults having a serious conversation in a place called Angry Birds Bar, LoL. :thumb: I love Cambodia.
:beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer2: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3:
CEO: Bringing friends together, since 18:56 on the 5th of May 2014
:beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3:

:popcorn:
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
User avatar
Joon
Expatriate
Posts: 568
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 3:02 pm
Karma: 0
Location: M'Penh.
Cambodia

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

Postby Joon » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:48 pm

General Mackevili wrote:
Joon wrote:... the alleged change of email might not even be true (that's how I read it, but I'm not a close friend so I'll trust you on that).
And again, the ability to easily decipher his posts had nothing to do with how close of friends someone is with him.

It's definitely true, as it wouldn't make any sense to call something you made up ironic.

So, anyone should be able to tell he's serious about the whole email story.



And again again, I never said it was a big deal, but i think it just shows his lack of judgment when it comes to member's private information.

Why even mention someone's private email, especially after they voice their concern for privacy?

I only claim it could be a bad sign of things to come.

Of course you wouldn't mind, Joon, I'm not even sure why I asked "you" that.
What would put this "argument" to rest would be for qq to chip in, though that'd be annoying him for a silly storm in a tea cup.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
User avatar
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
Posts: 4189
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Karma: 8
United States of America

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

Postby OrangeDragon » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:52 pm

EdinWigan wrote: CEO: Bringing friends together, since 18:56 on the 5th of May 2014
I think we have a t-shirt contestant here... lol.
UKJ
Expatriate
Posts: 849
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 4:37 am
Karma: 0

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

Postby UKJ » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:14 pm

Joon wrote: What would put this "argument" to rest would be for qq to chip in, though that'd be annoying him for a silly storm in a tea cup.
What would put it to rest is if everyone who thinks it's a non issue, to request GM and OD post their email address for everyone to see. That would show who thinks it's cool, and who doesn't.
Personally, I think it's ridiculous for forum admin to post any private details, whether they GUESS, it's a spam email or not. And imho, it doesn't bode well for 440. I'm not surprised though, as Scobie thinks nothing of outing BMs photos.
Has he ever posted a photo of himself or his own email address?
User avatar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Posts: 6510
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am
Karma: 316
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

Postby frank lee bent » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:27 pm

you could personalise the t-shirts- but not with captions like 440
"Dumb fuck"
"attention whore"
as they did with SCC and others- and still do today.


Image
HotRecruiter
Expatriate
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 10:38 am
Karma: 0

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

Postby HotRecruiter » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:15 pm

UKJ wrote: What would put it to rest is if everyone who thinks it's a non issue, to request GM and OD post their email address for everyone to see. That would show who thinks it's cool, and who doesn't.
Personally, I think it's ridiculous for forum admin to post any private details, whether they GUESS, it's a spam email or not. And imho, it doesn't bode well for 440. I'm not surprised though, as Scobie thinks nothing of outing BMs photos.
Has he ever posted a photo of himself or his own email address?
"We are all equal. But some pigs are more equal than others." - Scobienz
Soi Dog
Expatriate
Posts: 2236
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:53 am
Karma: 4

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

Postby Soi Dog » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:23 pm

Everytime I think this forum rivalry thing is going to die down, it manages to morph into something slightly different and forge ahead full steam. It has become some absurd opera, but quite light-hearted now and good fun to read. Also nice to see the K440 team posting on here in good spirit, too. :thumb:
User avatar
Joon
Expatriate
Posts: 568
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 3:02 pm
Karma: 0
Location: M'Penh.
Cambodia

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

Postby Joon » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:31 pm

What's with the double posting lately?
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
User avatar
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 6:13 am
Karma: 0
Great Britain

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

Postby EdinWigan » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:22 pm

HotRecruiter wrote:
UKJ wrote: What would put it to rest is if everyone who thinks it's a non issue, to request GM and OD post their email address for everyone to see. That would show who thinks it's cool, and who doesn't.
Personally, I think it's ridiculous for forum admin to post any private details, whether they GUESS, it's a spam email or not. And imho, it doesn't bode well for 440. I'm not surprised though, as Scobie thinks nothing of outing BMs photos.
Has he ever posted a photo of himself or his own email address?
"We are all equal. But some pigs are more equal than others." - Scobienz
Isn't that just a quote from Animal Farm ?
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Soi Dog
Expatriate
Posts: 2236
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:53 am
Karma: 4

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

Postby Soi Dog » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:25 pm

The correct quote would have been "All animals are equal. But some animals are more equal than others."


  • Advertisement
Booking.com

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Asinine Arena (Enter at Your Own Risk)”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests