CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 10598
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Reputation: 1026
Australia

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by StroppyChops » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:26 pm

^ LOL! Great signature, SD.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
flying chicken
Expatriate
Posts: 1559
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 5:51 am
Reputation: 0

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by flying chicken » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:17 pm

StroppyChops wrote:
Soi Dog wrote:And our resident, hypocritical "enough with the K440 bashing, let it go" brigade say nothing there.
Help me out here, is that irony, or hypocrisy?
Soi dog inspired me to check k440. In the another recent thread, KiR said he is happily to pay 5 to 10 bucks to see the Gen mud wrestle with an angry polar bear. Frankly, I think it is funny. But I think his intention was to poke fun at the Gen's expense.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 6:13 am
Reputation: 1
Great Britain

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by EdinWigan » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:26 am

flying chicken wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Soi Dog wrote:And our resident, hypocritical "enough with the K440 bashing, let it go" brigade say nothing there.
Help me out here, is that irony, or hypocrisy?
Soi dog inspired me to check k440. In the another recent thread, KiR said he is happily to pay 5 to 10 bucks to see the Gen mud wrestle with an angry polar bear. Frankly, I think it is funny. But I think his intention was to poke fun at the Gen's expense.
The General can take it, in good humour, as long as KiR dresses up as a Polar Bear

Well it was his idea
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
Posts: 4193
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Reputation: 16
United States of America

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by OrangeDragon » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:25 am

EdinWigan wrote:
flying chicken wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:
Soi Dog wrote:And our resident, hypocritical "enough with the K440 bashing, let it go" brigade say nothing there.
Help me out here, is that irony, or hypocrisy?
Soi dog inspired me to check k440. In the another recent thread, KiR said he is happily to pay 5 to 10 bucks to see the Gen mud wrestle with an angry polar bear. Frankly, I think it is funny. But I think his intention was to poke fun at the Gen's expense.
The General can take it, in good humour, as long as KiR dresses up as a Polar Bear

Well it was his idea


Алина Анисимов
Expatriate
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:56 pm
Reputation: -2

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by Алина Анисимов » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:45 pm

Can you belive I have just read this whole thread, I can't wait for the holidays to end,so bored.
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 8151
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 2332
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by Duncan » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:10 pm

Алина Анисимов wrote:Can you belive I have just read this whole thread, I can't wait for the holidays to end,so bored.

You could always start reading Jessie's posts to pass away the time.

Life is bored

Postby Jessy101 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:40 pm

life is bored. work and study..no fun at all. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 8031
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 3851
Yemen

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by John Bingham » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Алина Анисимов wrote:Can you belive I have just read this whole thread, I can't wait for the holidays to end,so bored.
Not really, it's not even particularly interesing or funny. Are you stuck in Siberia or something?
Red Ops
Expatriate
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:16 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by Red Ops » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:22 pm

I had to remember my password, just to log in to read this shit. WTF is that all about.

Anyway, this forum still sucks balls. Carry on.
User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 11396
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Reputation: 2795
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by Username Taken » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:32 pm

Red Ops wrote:I had to remember my password, just to log in to read this shit. WTF is that all about.

Anyway, this forum still sucks balls. Carry on.
Probably better you just forget your password and be done with it.


Go and tend to your quail. :whip:
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
TristranandIsolde
Tourist
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:37 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by TristranandIsolde » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:37 am

Red Ops wrote:I had to remember my password, just to log in to read this shit. WTF is that all about.

Anyway, this forum still sucks balls. Carry on.
88 pgs. and this forum "sucks balls"? Really?

You're not that violent drunk on TOF, are you?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 383 guests