Are Chinese good fuckers?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Soi Dog
Expatriate
Posts: 2236
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:53 am
Karma: 4

Re: Are Chinese good fuckers?

Post by Soi Dog » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:44 am

EdinWigan wrote:Plagiarism - is an academic word, it is only a crime, a hideous crime, in academic context. Who, but an academic would understand the complexities of Harvard Referencing.

Plagiarism is considered academic dishonesty, maybe even a breach of some ethical code but this code does not reach into to general (forum) world, in which we live.

Plagiarism is not a crime in the ebb and flow of forum chat, just a weapon used by some to control and suppress the flow of others and in so doing the ebb and flow of enjoyable debate.

To some who seek to gain a self perceived moral high ground, to somehow use an academic weapon to force control and, in so doing gain access to an otherwise inaccessible healthy and enjoyable social intercourse.

Look, not to chastise the person who inadvertently posts the words of another but seek to educate yourself to the true and heart felt meaning of the word bollocks!
I disagree with practically every sentence you wrote there.

Using another person's published words without giving them due credit is dishonest and pathetic behavior, whether in an academic context or public internet forum. If you want to pass other's ideas as being your own in private conversations, then that is sad behavior on your part. But if you pull that crap here, the rest of us have a right, and a self-imposed responsibility, to call you out on it every time. And we are not talking about "the person who inadvertently posts the words of another", but someone who routinely and purposely posts entire paragraphs of someone else's work as if it was his own creation.
User avatar
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 6:13 am
Karma: 0
Great Britain

Re: Are Chinese good fuckers?

Post by EdinWigan » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:11 am

Soi Dog wrote:
EdinWigan wrote:Plagiarism - is an academic word, it is only a crime, a hideous crime, in academic context. Who, but an academic would understand the complexities of Harvard Referencing.

Plagiarism is considered academic dishonesty, maybe even a breach of some ethical code but this code does not reach into to general (forum) world, in which we live.

Plagiarism is not a crime in the ebb and flow of forum chat, just a weapon used by some to control and suppress the flow of others and in so doing the ebb and flow of enjoyable debate.

To some who seek to gain a self perceived moral high ground, to somehow use an academic weapon to force control and, in so doing gain access to an otherwise inaccessible healthy and enjoyable social intercourse.

Look, not to chastise the person who inadvertently posts the words of another but seek to educate yourself to the true and heart felt meaning of the word bollocks!
I disagree with practically every sentence you wrote there.

Using another person's published words without giving them due credit is dishonest and pathetic behavior, whether in an academic context or public internet forum. If you want to pass other's ideas as being your own in private conversations, then that is sad behavior on your part. But if you pull that crap here, the rest of us have a right, and a self-imposed responsibility, to call you out on it every time. And we are not talking about "the person who inadvertently posts the words of another", but someone who routinely and purposely posts entire paragraphs of someone else's work as if it was his own creation.
Soi Dog, I enjoy your posts, although of late you seem to have a slightly abrasive retort, if I might say. I do not mean to disagree with the argument you have put. If I received a students submission and it was not their own work, I would, to say the least, not be happy but in a wider context, I will not chastise a puppy dog for its lack of social decorum, if it licks its own rectum in front of my house guests.

I will, of course try to gently educate its behaviours but I really do not chastise a dumb animal for doing something it has no concept of being wrong, is that any form of effective education.

I think if you re-read my post in a gentler frame of mind you might see, not the hard words but the spaces between them, as carrying the real message.

As so well put, by another:

Music is the silence between the notes.
Claude Debussy

but this was just an entertaining play on the words of Mozart

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence between.”
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Now, it is clear to see that Mozart's death pre-dates the birth of Debussy by some 70 plus years, at no point does he give credit to Mozart, but this is not, nor is he condemned. It is just seen as a humorous little ditty!

Maybe, it is how we should view this. We all knew it was not original work but it was nice to read, all the same

Maybe we should all give a little thought to the spaces
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Soi Dog
Expatriate
Posts: 2236
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:53 am
Karma: 4

Re: Are Chinese good fuckers?

Post by Soi Dog » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:30 am

EdinWigan wrote: I will, of course try to gently educate its behaviours but I really do not chastise a dumb animal for doing something it has no concept of being wrong, is that any form of effective education.
FC, in particular, has been reminded politely multiple times by multiple posters about quoting other's work without giving due credit, and has expressed no need or desire to do so. He continues with that willful ignorance today.
EdinWigan wrote:Maybe we should all give a little thought to the spaces
I do not pretend to be an intellectual or a poet, so I will admit honestly that I have no idea what that means, in practice.
EdinWigan wrote:Soi Dog, I enjoy your posts, although of late you seem to have a slightly abrasive retort, if I might say.
Fair call. In my attempts to play devil's advocate on occasion, and bring up points I feel have been overlooked in a some forum conversations, I see how offense could be taken from some of my terse comments. That is usually unintentional. And the other times... I'm just being a dumbass. :oops:
Last edited by Soi Dog on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 6:13 am
Karma: 0
Great Britain

Re: Are Chinese good fuckers?

Post by EdinWigan » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:32 am

Soi Dog wrote:
EdinWigan wrote: I will, of course try to gently educate its behaviours but I really do not chastise a dumb animal for doing something it has no concept of being wrong, is that any form of effective education.
FC, in particular, has been reminded politely multiple times by multiple posters about quoting other's work without giving due credit, and has expressed no need or desire to do so. He continues with that willful ignorance today.
EdinWigan wrote:Maybe we should all give a little thought to the spaces
I do not pretend to be an intellectual, so I will admit honestly that I have no idea what that means, in practice.

Well I will continue to look forward to, and enjoy your posts and our chats on here. Although, I think your avatar, not you, is a little scary, lol

:beer1:
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
User avatar
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Posts: 6072
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Karma: 176
Location: The Kremlin
Russia

Re: Are Chinese good fuckers?

Post by vladimir » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:52 pm

flying chicken wrote:I am still amaze, even with the one child policy...their population growth is still going strong.
Numbers do not indicate quality.

When there is no choice of radio channels, no TV, no original theatre, art is despised, many cannot read, printed media is controlled, most music is controlled, what else is there to do?

Everybody was kung-fu fecking...those chinks were fast as lightning, in fact it was a little bit frightening, but they gave birth with frightening timing...they were pulling pricks out, they were slopping pricks down

Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
User avatar
FreeSocrates!
Expatriate
Posts: 506
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:14 am
Karma: 0
Location: Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh
Canada

Re: Are Chinese good fuckers?

Post by FreeSocrates! » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:57 pm

The title of this thread cracks me up every time I see it!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The cedar roasted asparagus has good chew. I don't know how to enjoy it, so I'll Instagram it instead.
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 8759
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Karma: 188
Australia

Re: Are Chinese good fuckers?

Post by StroppyChops » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:20 pm

I taught in China last year - the one child policy is over if a family can demonstrate it can afford more.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
User avatar
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Posts: 8759
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 11:24 am
Karma: 188
Australia

Re: Are Chinese good fuckers?

Post by StroppyChops » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:24 pm

^ someone will ask. It demonstrates this by bribing the relevant village official.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
User avatar
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Posts: 6072
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
Karma: 176
Location: The Kremlin
Russia

Re: Are Chinese good fuckers?

Post by vladimir » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:34 pm

StroppyChops wrote:^ someone will ask. It demonstrates this by bribing the relevant village official.
Ha! Well I guess that proves it!
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
flying chicken
Expatriate
Posts: 1559
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 5:51 am
Karma: 0

Re: Are Chinese good fuckers?

Post by flying chicken » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:49 pm

Truth is man. In the early 90s going out fishing at the port of Nelson, South Island and being a few lone asians in the town but with the kiwis and the maoris friends, we caught caught a lot of fish. But one of us know wtf to do with it, so we chucked the dead fish back into the sea. But up until 1997 - 2012 the lazy, loving duck slowly starting to disappear from the the gardens, even the food critiques admired the 'the beijing duck.'

Anyway, when I was in college in the early 2000....Chinese chicks, whom in Asians' eyes are ugly (well some were hot and they gave it up to the white bois, fuck, I envied that)...think of Lucy Liu for example....but they were exotic to the eyes of the locals. Well a few years later the classmates with their Asian fever ended up paying their weekly wages on child support (up until theya re 18!)...thanks to the growing China town.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

  • Advertisement
Booking.com

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post