The First Biggest Cambodian Action Movie You Should Watch in 2017

Streaming video, book reviews, movie requests and more.
cambodiainsider
Tourist

The First Biggest Cambodian Action Movie You Should Watch in 2017

Post by cambodiainsider »

Hi all,

Have you ever known any of Cambodian action films so far? Personally, I am a fan of the action movie. Jailbreak movie is the first biggest Cambodian action film starring by Khmer traditional martial arts team,
Bokator, Dara Our and include Tharoth Sam, the first female Bokator Fighter to make it into the MMA League and winner of the One FC MMA Tournament in 2014, and also the Hollywood-level Jean Paul Ly. It will be in theaters on January 31, 2017. Check out http://www.chamnanmuon.com/2016/12/jail ... -2017.html for more details.

What others that you like the most? Please help share me too.

Thanks.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: The First Biggest Cambodian Action Movie You Should Watch in 2017

Post by epidemiks »

Directed by Jimmy Henderson? He's been putting in some hard yards. Looking forward to watching this one.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Saw a trailer for that at the cinema two weeks ago. It looked like they had dubbed it in English for some odd reason. Will be painful to watch if they truly did. The story looked..."typical" for the type of movie.

EDIT: Just checked the link and it's supposed to have subtitles. Hopefully that's true, though I could swear the few words spoken in the trailer had some Khmer looking guy's lips moving freely with English superimposed on it (not matching the lips). Made me cringe, but maybe I was mistaken.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

Most Khmer language TV and movies are overdubbed. Standard operating practice, mostly due to the terrible quality location sound, I'd imagine.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic