mrsanna

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

mrsanna

Post by hanno »

Finally one of the forum members has taken pity on me and wants to give me millions of Dollars:
My name is Mrs. Anna Pareja from France and I am terminally ill and bed ridden, I was married to late Engr. Charles Pareja who is my husband, and also one of the best contractors here in France, he was also a seasoned contractor in Ivory Coast but He was poisoned to death on 19th June 2016 doing his business contract in Ivory Coast.
Though her maths skills suck:
a total of ($3.500.000.00 USD) Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: mrsanna

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Just remember, with a small loan of a millions dollars you can work your way to becoming the president of the United States.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"Just remember, with a small loan of a millions dollars you can work your way to becoming the president of the United States."

Fuck that. I had my eyes on a position of RIEL power like Gold Oknya.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic