Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
stoneroses
Tourist

Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

Postby stoneroses » Tue May 17, 2016 10:16 am

The Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh are dying away. Where do these girls go beside Pontoon, Sorya Mall or Sharkey. Is there somewhere a little more sophicticated place we have not heard of?
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate

Re: Freelancer Places in PP 2016

Postby kiwiincambodia » Tue May 17, 2016 10:34 am

Sadly it is one thing missing from the PP scene.

Unless you want to sit with the unwashed masses in GSM there is no where to go for some day time fun.

If someone was to open a Bangkok style beergarden or Hillary 4 (outside Nana) they would make a fortune I reckon.
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at http://tiny.cc/j410iy
frank lee bent
Expatriate

Postby frank lee bent » Tue May 17, 2016 10:48 am

you would find a much better reference for this sort of question in the Pattaya Addicts Forum Cambodia section.
I think most of the mongers here are (semi?) retired.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate

Postby kiwiincambodia » Tue May 17, 2016 11:04 am

Just because people don't partake in the offerings does not mean people do not like to hang out in these types of places.

I cant even remember the last time I took someone out from the bar, but I frequently visit hostess bars and the like because its fun, most of the time.

Last time I was in Bangkok I spent most of the time in Hillary 4(?) outside Nana and had a blast, never took a girl out once and being a freelancer place there is no expectations that you will take someone out.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Tue May 17, 2016 11:44 am

get yourself on badoo lad
Ter Mtes Aii Na Del Min Chas Hel
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :fuckyou:
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse

Postby Barang_doa_slae » Tue May 17, 2016 1:44 pm

frank lee bent wrote:you would find a much better reference for this sort of question in the Pattaya Addicts Forum Cambodia section.
I liked the semi retired notion, but it might be more appropriate for the other forum crew (fully retired even probably). In here the owner has been busy recruiting younger lads like jamie to give his site a younger monger appearance like himself :mrgreen:
phuketrichard
Expatriate

Postby phuketrichard » Tue May 17, 2016 2:35 pm

Barang_doa_slae wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:you would find a much better reference for this sort of question in the Pattaya Addicts Forum Cambodia section.
I liked the semi retired notion, but it might be more appropriate for the other forum crew (fully retired even probably). In here the owner has been busy recruiting younger lads like jamie to give his site a younger monger appearance like himself :mrgreen:
and Samouth to bring in the Cambodian view point ( although he seems to be posting more on the other forum these days-) :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
cptrelentless
Expatriate

Postby cptrelentless » Tue May 17, 2016 2:35 pm

kiwiincambodia wrote:Just because people don't partake in the offerings does not mean people do not like to hang out in these types of places.

I cant even remember the last time I took someone out from the bar, but I frequently visit hostess bars and the like because its fun, most of the time.

Last time I was in Bangkok I spent most of the time in Hillary 4(?) outside Nana and had a blast, never took a girl out once and being a freelancer place there is no expectations that you will take someone out.
Is that the Hillary right by the square/plaza? The girls in there were all right, you didn't have to boom boom you could just rent them as company for drinks. If you could get them off the damn pool table. Dead quiet now, 110B for beers after 8pm.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate

Postby kiwiincambodia » Tue May 17, 2016 3:46 pm

cptrelentless wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:Just because people don't partake in the offerings does not mean people do not like to hang out in these types of places.

Is that the Hillary right by the square/plaza? The girls in there were all right, you didn't have to boom boom you could just rent them as company for drinks. If you could get them off the damn pool table. Dead quiet now, 110B for beers after 8pm.
That's the one. I love it and think it is a great bar.

Lots of girls, multiple tv screens showing sport, a couple of pool tables and rock music.

If someone could do the same here I reckon they would make a killing.
Carmelita
Expatriate

Postby Carmelita » Tue May 17, 2016 3:47 pm

PP has the best whores ......