Cambodia win Gold ! Women's Petanque World Championships 2017

Title says it all really...
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Cambodia win Gold ! Women's Petanque World Championships 2017

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

The 16th Women's Petanque World Championships were held in Kaihua, China last week from 8-12 November.
Cambodian competitor, Ke Leng, defeated a large field of over 40 competitors to bring home the Gold in the "Shooting" contest. Well done all.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Cambodia win Gold ! Women's Petanque World Championships 2017

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodian champion Ke Leng
- Cambodia’s most successful petanque player of all time, Ke Leng, who has scooped 19 golds across the globe in various competitions, picked up her third world title in four years in the Chinese city of Kaihua on Friday [12 November]

Winner in France 2013 and Thailand 2015, the widely acclaimed queen of petanque was right on the mark in the 16th World Championship for Women, setting a new benchmark for excellence on the boules court.
In a career spanning nearly two decades, Leng has taken the women’s game to spectacular heights, raking in multiple medals in regional and international events.

It was Leng, in the company of another world title holder Ouk Sreymom, who brought Cambodia’s first gold medal in the recently concluded SEA Games in Kuala Lumpur.

“Winning three world championships in four years is a remarkable feat and one that should inspire generations to come,” the NOCC’s Chamroeun said.
Phnom Penh Post
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

I had to look it up to see what petanque ment.,,, I'm still not sure if the definition is right,,, after all,,, the definition of '' marriage ' has changed just recently , along with other words like '' democracy '' '' espionage'' . Should I include lying, cheating, and stealing ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Pantsdragon
Tourist
Canada

Post by Pantsdragon »

Congrats to the winners!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic