THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE

Post by taabarang »

It was a dog fight. Both candidates revealed their true selves and it was ugly. Anyone who had been foolish enough to believe that policy issues would be debated had to leave disappointed. It was unfortunately what I expected. They wore nice clothes over their black hearts. Who won? Well, for those who care most pollsters agreed that it was a draw-a shameful draw. Most also agreed that The Rump who is lagging in the national polls didn't get the clear cut victory he needed. BBC summed it up nicely.

"It was easily the most tawdry exchange in 56 years of televised presidential debates - one that will likely cast a shadow over US politics for years to come."
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE

Post by frank lee bent »

just imagine the next 4 years
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Frank, I do imagine the next four years living here in a country where there will be no televised debate nor where civility is expected of its politicians. Sad living like that, but there are no disappointment.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

nobody won;
but America will lose come Nov 4th
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

phuketrichard wrote:nobody won;
with some luck the next pres won't get along with congress.

the best times happen when wash DC is in grid lock.

and nothing gets done.

cheers

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

^^^ This.

This whole debacle is so very saddening.

But not only will USA lose, the developed world will lose and the emerging market worlds will rise.
They ill take no prisoners.

As said forever follow the $

As fuked up as this whole sordid fiasco is the USA still controls a very larger portion of the worlds $ through & with their misdealing. That is not going to change in the near future!

I'm leaning towards Janis's advice.

Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

Luigi wrote:
^^^ This.

This whole debacle is so very saddening.

But not only will USA lose, the developed world will lose and the emerging market worlds will rise.
They ill take no prisoners.

As said forever follow the $

As fuked up as this whole sordid fiasco is the USA still controls a very larger portion of the worlds $ through & with their misdealing. That is not going to change in the near future!

I'm leaning towards Janis's advice.

so, you are sayin'...'penalties, smelatives', it's time to cash in that freaking IRA!

right....?

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Trump beat the Hildabeast like a drum. Like the sexual assault victims of Slick Willy, the Killary was on her back all night.(something she probably never did in the white house for Billy.) I loved Donald having a news conference showing Sick Willys victims and the poor lady who had to endure a rape as a child and bottom feeding attorney Hillary got the criminal off and laughed about it twice to the public. New emails that are being downplayed by the liberal media are damning against the Hildabeast. She has more Teflon than gangster John Gotti, but is in prison like Hillary will be when Trump is elected and Obama's stooges at the Dept of Justice and the flunky running the FBI are gone. Sources say that the Saudi Royal family is sponsoring 20% of the Hildabeast's presidential war chest.

The Polls? They are run by the liberal media, just like the debates. If you were/are an American, which picture would you like the world to see of the first family? One with the attractive, intelligent, talented Trump first family, or one of prune faced Slick Willy and prune faced, fat butt Hillary. America hasn't had a good looking family since the Kennedys.
Last edited by Sailorman on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Sailorman wrote: If you were/are an America, which picture would you like the world to see of the first family? One with the attractive, intelligent, talented Trump first family
Sorry couldn't resist this, it really cracked me up :lol:

Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

This is funny. Lol. You must have special vision. :bigeyes:
One with the attractive, intelligent, talented Trump first family
:plus1:

But, this is not funny. In fact it stinks. You just don't get it, do you ? This attitude is why your candidate is going to lose.
Trump beat the Hildabeast like a drum. Like the sexual assault victims of Slick Willy, the Killary was on her back all night.
That's plain repulsive. Women will not vote for this. Get over it. It's finished. :wave: Bye bye.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic