Escape the Room Game Business for Sale in Siem Reap

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
denis.per
Tourist

Escape the Room Game Business for Sale in Siem Reap

Post by denis.per »

Asking Price

$38,000 USD (including $1500 rent deposit). Rent price is $500 a month. Business holds a 1-year contract with property owner and option for renewal is available.

Business Info

Escape the Room Game is a fully operational, turnkey business located in Siem Reap, Cambodia offering an excellent return on investment. Business can be used as an owner operated venture, or can be operated remotely with your own on-site management team. Generating profits from local business and tourism, The Great Escape is a self-sustaining business that is easy to operate and a good first-time business for anyone with a hospitality background.

The Great Escape has been built, marketed and established locally and professionally. Our marketing team has had excellent rapport with local businesses and all hotels in the Siem Reap area and we have built many professional relationships throughout the region. The Great Escape has earned more than 250 5-Star reviews on TripAdvisor as well as a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2017.

What’s Included?

The Great Escape was founded in April of 2015 and has remained at current location since. Business features 3 themed game rooms, furnishings, communications systems and electronics. It is currently staffed by a well-trained, English speaking team of employees, many of whom are able to operate the business without owner-involvement.

Listing of all 3rd party suppliers including printers, electricians, tuk-tuk drivers and more are included in sale. Also included are any marketing materials (such as flyers, poster, vouchers, etc.), a well-designed website and social media pages.

Why Are We Selling?

The founders of The Great Escape are selling the business to pursue other ventures outside of Siem Reap. They have built the business to perform at optimum levels and to generate a profit. The Great Escape generated a profit and was self-sustaining within months of the business’ creation.

Future Growth and Income Opportunities

The Great Escape has many opportunities for growth within the region. The business is well-known, with an established name and brand and can easily be expanded within the area, integrated into local markets or franchised. As local tourism grows, the business will grow as well. Current owners will provide initial consultation with new owners. With the business’ current income, investment return can be realized within 20 to 30 months.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/greatescapecambodia/
TripAdvisor: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_ ... vince.html

Please feel free to send all your questions and inquiries to:

Email: [email protected]
Phone (English): 087 663 810
Phone (Khmer): 099 999 729
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Escape the Room Game Business for Sale in Siem Reap

Post by hanno »

Why Are We Selling?

The founders of The Great Escape are selling the business to pursue other ventures outside of Siem Reap. They have built the business to perform at optimum levels and to generate a profit. The Great Escape generated a profit and was self-sustaining within months of the business’ creation.
Sure. It is either that or because the grandmother has died. Never because it is yet another venture that never took off.....
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

There’s one of these escape type game places in PP , and Kampot also... guess what, they’re both for sale also. They might be successful in big, Western, cities..but not in Cambodia.
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by chorlton »

yet again folk play attack the OP

guess what?
you don't know him or his business & nobody needs your hatred

good luck with the sale OP & ignore the random folks comments

:good:
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

theres one here in Phuket, no idea if its successful or not ( if ur wiling to give up 50% commissions, anything will work thou)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

chorlton wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:17 pm yet again folk play attack the OP

guess what?

One does grow weary of your sermonettes.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

taabarang wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:57 pm
chorlton wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:17 pm yet again folk play attack the OP

guess what?

One does grow weary of your sermonettes.
I would not have seen chorlton's post as he has been on my ignore list for a while. I do know the business and I had some old staff of mine working there. It never took off.
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by chorlton »

please send your cowardly personal attacks by pm to save others suffering from your ingrained hatred
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

It beats me! Seriously what business in Cambodia is worth that kind of monies. And then to pay rent every month on top.
And not forgetting it could last at the best for one year. Then the landlord can end your rental.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

1,500 x 12 = 18,000 rent for 1 year
18,000 1yr rent + 38,000 asking price= 56,000/12 = 4,667 per month + cost of the well-trained, English speaking team of employees + cost of 3rd party suppliers including printers, electricians, tuk-tuk drivers and more + the marketing team + manager/owners income

So in order to recoup cost in 20-30 months as stated (if you get the lease renewed at the same price) 1500 x 24 = 36,000 more for
the extra 2 years need to recoup costs + cost of the well-trained, English speaking team of employees + cost of 3rd party suppliers
including printers, electricians, tuk-tuk drivers and more + the marketing team + manager/owners income for 2 more years

So a person would need $92,000. over the 3 years + cost of the well-trained, English speaking team of employees + cost of 3rd party
suppliers including printers, electricians, tuk-tuk drivers and more + the marketing team + manager/owners income

just to break even 8)
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic