Business for Sale - Hostel/Guesthouse with Travel Services Office in Sihanoukville

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
Zephyr
Tourist

Business for Sale - Hostel/Guesthouse with Travel Services Office in Sihanoukville

Post by Zephyr »

If you’re looking for a business for sale or lease in Cambodia, then “Serendipity Beach Hostel” could be just what you’re looking for!

Established nearly 5 years ago (Oct 2011), “Serendipity Beach Hostel”, formerly known as “The Led Zephyr Backstage Bungalows”, is ideally located in the heart of Sihanoukville’s popular entertainment area and only a short walk to the beautiful Ochheauteal and Serendipity beaches.

The accommodation consists of one three-story dorm block and five single-story blocks of rooms of part wooden construction with grass roofs, giving them an air of rustic charm! In the centre is a pleasant communal area with a wooden mushroom-shaped grass sunshade with hammocks suspended under it in a nice garden setting.

Overview:
Best location in Sihanoukville – in the heart of Sihanoukville’s entertainment area and on the main route to Ochheauteal and Serendipity beaches and the ferry pier to the islands, which means lots of passing trade
Largest Hostel in Sihanoukville and closest to beaches with present capacity for 126 people
Travel Services Office linked to Koh Rong Travel – biggest diving company in Sihanoukville, sells all major reputable coach and minibus companies and routes, ferry tickets and accommodation for Koh Rong, Koh Samloem and Koh Ta Kiev islands, plus various activities and day trips
Around $175k in existing accommodation and travel office sales
Potential to further increase sales by building roof top bar with views to the sea and islands and/or increasing capacity to 174+ people with the addition of double bed POD units
Online Hostel management system linked to Hostelworld, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia (and all their affliate websites – Hotels.com, Trivago, etc.)
Fully programmed POS system with accounting package for sales recording, cost monitoring and stock management
Trained and experienced staff with upto date employment paperwork manning a 24hr reception
10 year lease ends July 2021 with 1 year extension
Built on “hard titled” land with a rock solid lease – business has a solid foundation and cannot be easily destroyed or repossessed
Safe environment for customers and staff – electrical systems to a high standard and fire hose and sprinkler systems have been installed so business is fully insurable
Free year-round water supply from 50m well included in monthly land rental worth $300+ per month
24/7 automatic power generation from onsite generator (generator not included in price)
Fully functioning and easy to maintain waste water systems with connection to city sewers
And last, but not least, support from a knowledgeable business owner on all aspects of doing business in Cambodia

Offers around $125,000 or $2,900 pcm (incl. land rent)

Land rent: $950pcm (if bought)

Contact Andy Jopson at http://www.serendipitybeachhostel.com/find-us-here/ or call +855 (0)77 895150

Another business for sale or lease in Cambodia is also available separately or together – “The Led Zephyr” Live Music Bar and Restaurant:

http://www.theledzephyr.com/business-sale/
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Business for Sale - Hostel/Guesthouse with Travel Services Office in Sihanoukville

Post by bolueeleh »

honestly, led zephr really hv good location, what a waste, i go to your place once a week for breakkie, i always order 2 eggs n bacon with extra 3 bacon, ur staffs know me well, i like ur thick toast with lots of butter and brownly toasted :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Globies
Expatriate

Re: Business for Sale - Hostel/Guesthouse with Travel Services Office in Sihanoukville

Post by Globies »

bolueeleh wrote:honestly, led zephr really hv good location, what a waste, i go to your place once a week for breakkie, i always order 2 eggs n bacon with extra 3 bacon, ur staffs know me well, i like ur thick toast with lots of butter and brownly toasted :D
What business isnt for sale in cambodoa ATM?

Me thinks theres a storm a comin .
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

they talk about farangs exiting Thailand,
seems there selling up and leaving Cambodia as well.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Maybe everyone's moving to Darwin. Big money to be made there apparently.
Globies
Expatriate

Post by Globies »

Username Taken wrote:Maybe everyone's moving to Darwin. Big money to be made there apparently.
Cambodia is not worth a 100000 dollar investment maybe a 10000 dollar hobby business sure but that would be the max i would spent in cambodia .
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

don't you make that in a week laboring trapper?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Globies wrote:
Username Taken wrote:Maybe everyone's moving to Darwin. Big money to be made there apparently.
Cambodia is not worth a 100000 dollar investment maybe a 10000 dollar hobby business sure but that would be the max i would spent in cambodia .
To bad the Chinese, Koreans and Japanese dont listen to you, otherwise Cambodia would still be another 20 years behind :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

$125,000. Divided by 12 months per year for 5 year $2484/mo. + $950/mo rent so would have to clear ~$3500/month plus money for staff saleries, supplies, and the price for a very expensive generator and fuel just to break even. :facepalm:
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

are you rain man in disguise?
numbers seem to provoke you into action.
accountant?
it is not even remotely likely that ANY member here would buy any of these "businesses".
why bother to assail the illogical asking prices?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic