New busy place to open bar ?

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
alexfrance22
Expatriate

Re: New busy place to open bar ?

Post by alexfrance22 »

how much it cost then ?
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
alexfrance22 wrote:Ok thanks, other question. how much cost a place like 20 square meter in siem for exemple ? with electricity and everything? If the price is around 300 and 400 and i paye my room around 150 per month, why it will be impossible ?
i dont think you could get a 20m2 plot in SHV for $3-400 let alone SR
No way in Temple Town. I have seen bars change hands for ridiculous amounts of money here and rents have gone through the roof, too. You really need to wisen up a little.
alexfrance22
Expatriate

Post by alexfrance22 »

Thanks for all information, now can you maybe give me some good idea ? What buisness open and where ? Even if it s only 9000 euros...
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

There is nothing I can think off that would make money with a USD 9.000 investment. As I, and others have said, you are 10-15 years too late. There are some serious investments now and globalization has well and truly arrived in Cambodia.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

move to kep
open a well supplied mini mart
instant success, but will set ya back a bit more than $9,000 ( which is really chicken feed )

2nd; rent a plot of land in Kampong nowhere, fence it in, buy piglets for $35-50 each, feed them for 3-4 months, resell.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i vote the mini mart for the win.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

alexfrance22 wrote:Thanks for all information, now can you maybe give me some good idea ? What buisness open and where ? Even if it s only 9000 euros...
Fruit cart.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Mobile drink bar
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

John Bingham wrote:
alexfrance22 wrote:Thanks for all information, now can you maybe give me some good idea ? What buisness open and where ? Even if it s only 9000 euros...
Fruit cart.
Especially in Temple Town, there are only around 50 of those in the vicinity of Pub Street.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

are u a Hansome? man ?
gigolo for the hi so khmer ladies
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic