New owner of nicks bar attacked by ex-girlfiend

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: New owner of nicks bar attacked by ex-girlfiend

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

SinnSisamouth wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:08 pm so is it the same nick as had kangeroo
no it isnt afaik
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Don't call a french man nick
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Barang_doa_slae wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:14 pm Don't call a french man nick
... Ta mere ou ta soeur ? :dragonchase:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

agreed, this forum is not a kangaroo court.
they have one on fb called cambodia scammers.
take the dispute over there.
jd1965
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by jd1965 »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:20 am
jd1965 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:43 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:33 am
jd1965 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:14 am
Ps : I no longer own the bar thanks to that thieving cunt Nick.
why what happened?

Don't really want to get into this...let's just say that Nick is pretty good at shafting people. I'll go no further.
if you dont want to get into it, then why bring it up?
Because I consider myself a decent person and don't want other people to make the same mistakes as I have. Comprende?
jd1965
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by jd1965 »

Fourkinnel wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:42 am
jd1965 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:11 pm
rick_o'shea wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:03 pm
jd1965 wrote:
Username Taken wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:52 pm Hey jd1965, you're clicking on the wrong icon.

You're reporting the posts instead of quoting them. Can you try again.

To quote someone, click on the " icon. Not the !
Sorry mate, had a few. Will try again.
It's bad form to say that someone shafted you without saying how. I'm sure the possibilities are endless when a hole in the wall on 51 is involved.... but the usual suspects will pick holes and demand more info. You have a story to tell... so tell, or don't tell. But don't hint.
Honestly mate, I couldn't be bothered anymore. What I will say is that I was a bit wet behind the ears when it came to Khmer law. Wet enough to sign a dodgy contract, resulting in me losing my income. Whatever people say who know or not know Nick, the guy's a scumbag.
Anyway, this thread is about a person getting caught and paying a hefty price for what she did.
Cheers.
I've done business with Nick on Occasions and couldn't have found a more straight honest bloke!. He's been shafted by his girlfriend and not the first time. Too nice for his own good!. To say you didn't understand Khmer Law. Do you know anyone that does, you think Nick is an expert on it?. Two sides to every story, most contracts here doesn't involve Khmer law but one should be aware you have to pay ground rent to a Khmer landowner when you just buy a business, you might own the business and lease but not the ground its sitting on. I hope Nick sues you for libel!
Sure, everyone who has ever spent a certain time in PP knows that Mai Mai hasn't got the best of reputations, but I'm afraid that this has rubbed off big time.
All that I'm saying that I considered him a good mate when I was a customer there, bought the bar and got fucked over as soon as it was mine. Too good for his own good??? Give me a fuckin' break. Perhaps once upon a time...
I stood up for the guy when he was going through all his marriage problems, you can ask him that. Shame the favour was never returned.
I'm sorry that he lost his kid over all this, it's a heavy price to pay, been there done that.
And suing me for libel? Seriously dude, bring it on.
Brewer
Expatriate

Post by Brewer »

The problem is you are saying you got fucked and want to stop others making the same mistake but aren't saying anything that would actually help. You say you bought the bar then got fucked as soon as it was yours. Fucked by who? How? What would you do differently next time?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

jd1965 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:42 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:20 am
jd1965 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:43 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:33 am
jd1965 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:14 am
Ps : I no longer own the bar thanks to that thieving cunt Nick.
why what happened?

Don't really want to get into this...let's just say that Nick is pretty good at shafting people. I'll go no further.
if you dont want to get into it, then why bring it up?
Because I consider myself a decent person and don't want other people to make the same mistakes as I have. Comprende?
a decent person who slags people off online without bringing any facts to the table :thumb: Top Bloke
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:35 pm
SinnSisamouth wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:08 pm so is it the same nick as had kangeroo
no it isnt afaik
Yes the owner of Nicks Bar in 51 bought the Kangaroo Bar in Snooky

Seems his bitch of a wife has dudded him on everything now
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kgbagent wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:56 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:35 pm
no it isnt afaik
Yes the owner of Nicks Bar in 51 bought the Kangaroo Bar in Snooky

Seems his bitch of a wife has dudded him on everything now
yeah ive since been informed, not really seen him since December, the past few times ive been by hes not been there
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic