Death by LB. Way to go.

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Death by LB. Way to go.

Post by timmydownawell »

bolueeleh wrote:
timmydownawell wrote:The rocket festival is very cool, that really would be something to see. Maybe Cambodia needs more event-driven tourism.
i dont have much high hopes from those wingdings, they hold trade fair in low season snookyville at occheuteal beach :facepalm:
OK but do they sell t shirts? :stir:
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

phuketrichard wrote:
shnoukieBRO wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:oh well, soon it will be all gone anyway.
the thai government is going to stamp out any lewd behavior regardless of gender.
the tourism minister said so.

it will still be ok to visit temples and rent jet skis though.
Really?

You mean no more PATTAYA?

Joke, right?? Where are the links worth taking seriously, and where will the boomboom industry go? :popcorn:
http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/2292 ... ants-gone/
Daily Star also taking this seriously : BROTHELS and go-go bars could soon be a thing of the past in Thailand.Imagehttp://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest- ... ry-economy
Depends if you take the DS seriously. :roll: I like how they put "brothels" in big letters in case you missed the point.
Previous thread: https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/thailan ... t9765.html
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

damn it, i hvnt had enough time to properly monger in thailand yet, thai girls are freaking hot :(
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Anchor Moy wrote:Image
ill take them both on the left! :Rose: :OD:
Last edited by Jamie_Lambo on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

bolueeleh wrote:damn it, i hvnt had enough time to properly monger in thailand yet, thai girls are freaking hot :(
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Anchor Moy wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:damn it, i hvnt had enough time to properly monger in thailand yet, thai girls are freaking hot :(
where the fuck have you been hiding?!
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

Well anyone who travels to Pattaya to shag super hot Thai chicks, or mess about with those disgraceful ladyboys, deserves to goto shitsville i suppose!
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

shnoukieBRO wrote:
Luigi wrote:
SinnSisamouth wrote:it honestly baffles me why blokes want to fuck other blokes with tits especially when there are so many hot cambo /thai chicks around

ladyboy sex = closest gay
^^^^This. Why ask why? Proclivities? Curiosity? To each their own. I'll stick with dicks are for chicks.
A man who is NOT interested in screwing men whatsoever, but who MIGHT be sexually interested in checking out a super hot ladyboy ,obviosly doesn't mean he is gay or even a closet gay. He is just a man who feels like screwing something that looks frikking hot, and sexier than your average Woman does!

Perhaps he is open minded, curious/ adventurous, and sees a ladyboy as a someone who has a female character, but is an alternative and hotter sexual experience than a girl can be. Who knows, but i guess after 'a few too many drinks', that in reality, many 'Women only, anti gay' ,Westerners have been sucking and fucking on those 'She dicks', behind closed doors, and away from their 'women only' mate's prying eyes! No doubt they would ever admit that to their pub chums! :evil6:
seriously dude you are so gay its pink!
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

SinnSisamouth wrote:
shnoukieBRO wrote:
Luigi wrote:
SinnSisamouth wrote:it honestly baffles me why blokes want to fuck other blokes with tits especially when there are so many hot cambo /thai chicks around

ladyboy sex = closest gay
^^^^This. Why ask why? Proclivities? Curiosity? To each their own. I'll stick with dicks are for chicks.
A man who is NOT interested in screwing men whatsoever, but who MIGHT be sexually interested in checking out a super hot ladyboy ,obviosly doesn't mean he is gay or even a closet gay. He is just a man who feels like screwing something that looks frikking hot, and sexier than your average Woman does!

Perhaps he is open minded, curious/ adventurous, and sees a ladyboy as a someone who has a female character, but is an alternative and hotter sexual experience than a girl can be. Who knows, but i guess after 'a few too many drinks', that in reality, many 'Women only, anti gay' ,Westerners have been sucking and fucking on those 'She dicks', behind closed doors, and away from their 'women only' mate's prying eyes! No doubt they would ever admit that to their pub chums! :evil6:
seriously dude you are so gay its pink!
shnoukieBRO is spot on. Some people are adventurous and kinky. Good for them!
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

I've been pretty kinky in my youth, but ladyboys? Not really.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic