CEO meetup

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Re: CEO meetup

Post by Samouth »

Right we should have a meet up party. I suggest Hops, a new brewery on street 228, own by a German who also run a restaurant on the riverside. I have been there a few days ago. The craft beers are great with nice atmosphere, clean and big sitting areas.

BTW, if this meet up really happen, please also bring your business cards, in stead of shouting at each other, we should also have some business talk. :beer3:
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Good idea for the venue Samouth, but you will not be getting my business card.

General, what do you say?

:stir: :stir:
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

kiwiincambodia wrote:Good idea for the venue Samouth, but you will not be getting my business card.

No worries. You are not going to get my business card as well. I was referring to those who are working in Phnom Penh. I wasn't realise that you are employed in PP. I thought you were living on grandma asset. :stir:

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Samouth wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:Good idea for the venue Samouth, but you will not be getting my business card.

No worries. You are not going to get my business card as well. I was referring to those who are working in Phnom Penh. I wasn't realise that you are employed in PP. I thought you were living on grandma asset. :stir:
I wish I was, right before she died she called me a cunt and said she would rather give it away.....
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Samouth wrote:

I wish I was, right before she died she called me a cunt and said she would rather give it away.....

You were lucky. My grannie called us before she died and said she was taking all her assets with her.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Samouth wrote:

I guess she should had used another word since you are not a Yankee. So being called cunt is not a big deal.

Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Here are some picture of Hops I took once I was quite tipsy. Those craft beers are damn strong.

Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

I see in those photos, all your friends drinking beer with you..
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

There were not many people because it was on Wednesday night. I went there straight after I got off from work. Also this brewery hasn't had a grand opening yet and not many people know this place. I talked to the owner and he said he will have a grand opening party for the oktoberfest some where mid October or maybe earlier.

kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Well at least we know we wouldn't over crowd the place.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic