Land for sale, Tatai, Koh Kong

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
helloall
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Land for sale, Tatai, Koh Kong

Post by helloall »

"Housing not yet begun" maybe I could have worded this in a better way, but there are no houses for sale, neither are we going to build any.
The buyers of land can arrange to build what they want.

Its land for sale, that is all. The apartments and restaurant is not for sale.
helloall
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by helloall »

Just ask me your questions, I will answer, there is no need to be so rude with accusations.
helloall
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by helloall »

Just ask me your questions, I will answer, there is no need to be so rude with accusations.

It says on facebook page "Housing not yet begun, you can arrange your own buildings, developments"

I think that is self explanatory "You can arrange your own building, developments". If you guys just took the time to read instead of jumping to the wrong conclusions!
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

So no utilities that are controlled by someone else who can charge what ever the want ?
The building can be done by anyone or they must pay your workers ?
There are hard titles ?
There is restaurant and apartments being built in the middle of nowhere , really ? Photos please.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
helloall
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by helloall »

Thank you for response. I appreciate simply being asked questions, which I will answer.
No utilities controlled by someone else. Water will be free.
The building work can be done by any construction company you choose.
Hard titles, not as now, long lease. Can be arranged at buyers expense.
I have added picture of house with apartments, at the top of my page: https://www.facebook.com/Koh-Kong-Cambo ... 073431279/

As I said, this is not finished, neither is it for sale. I mention that it is there, simply to say that in the future there will be a community there, and it's not simply land in the wilderness.
Electricity transformer is already there. This is supplied by the huge Chinese dam project.
Some land is already sold, but no building work has yet begun.
It's a really beautiful area by the river.

Any further questions please ask.

I am sorry, I was quite upset about being classed as a Scammer.

Anyone who is interested, must check the land and check all with a lawyer before parting with any money. Everything needs to be in writing for everyone's benefit.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Hello helloall,

Because this is Cambodia, it is difficult to get sure information about projects anywhere, and Koh Kong is a little out of the way. You could be right that you have an amazing investment opportunity - but
Hard titles, not as now, long lease.

It's normal that people want more information, don't take it personally. None of this is linked to you, but you must understand that there are a number of development projects in the area that raise questions to say the least :
post144208.html?hilit=Koh%20Kong%20development#p144208

It might be useful to know who owns the land that you are proposing to lease and what company you represent.
Not dissing you at all, but don't be surprised if people are vigilant.
Cheers, AM
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Anchor Moy wrote:Hello helloall,

Because this is Cambodia, it is difficult to get sure information about projects anywhere, and Koh Kong is a little out of the way. You could be right that you have an amazing investment opportunity - but
Hard titles, not as now, long lease.

It's normal that people want more information, don't take it personally. None of this is linked to you, but you must understand that there are a number of development projects in the area that raise questions to say the least :
post144208.html?hilit=Koh%20Kong%20development#p144208

It might be useful to know who owns the land that you are proposing to lease and what company you represent.
Not dissing you at all, but don't be surprised if people are vigilant.
Cheers, AM

The sad truth of this country is that unless you are the sole owner and own it outright it could be a scam and even you would not know it.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
helloall
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by helloall »

Thank you, I agree with you. I was upset at being called a scammer, I am certainly not.
I provide as honest and truthful answers as I can. However, no one should just simply believe everything I say, that is foolish.

I provide the information, potential customer checks the land, checks paperwork, then checks with a lawyer before parting with any cash.

Hard titles can be obtained, cost I honestly don't know. If any potential customer not happy, then walk away.
I live here and frankly, I don't want a bad name.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic