Fuck Europe!!

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Fuck Europe!!

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:first you have to have a large ruthless military and the money to wield the force.
also enormous numbers defenseless natives to enslave.
isn't that how empires work?

plus, in the petroleum age, it does not matter that you are upwind of them anymore.

i predict all this stuff will exacerbate the economic decline we have been seeing since the GFC.
I also think Trump will get in, and the general isolationist sentiment will lead to erection of trade barriers with a consequent severe and prolonged depression.
our military is much bigger and better equipped than i it was back then if we dont fuck with russia, the US or china and korea we will be alright, i think france and germany should be the first targets, belgium and holland too, i like hungary also we should take that too :assasin: :assasin: lets do this shit
Its a shame all your submarines and your submarine port are in Scotland, you will all be well and truly fucked if they decide to split from the UK and return to the EU.
fuck it we will invade them as well, they dont have Wallace to help them this time! :assasin:
You need to stop hanging out with GM, only 2 days and you've gone all 'Merican on us........

:rambo: :rambo:
i was called Jamie Rambo long before i met GM, tbh i had to ride solo last night he never made it out, i got home at 6am i think (the sun was out thats all i remember, that horrible guilty dirty stop out feeling, i quickly finished my ABC and hailed a tuk tuk)
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

Before you take it outside after one too many , I just want to remind you that EU is a trade union, NATO is a defence alliance in which the UK is still a member of, afaik.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

franzjaeger wrote:Before you take it outside after one too many , I just want to remind you that EU is a trade union, NATO is a defence alliance in which the UK is still a member of, afaik.
awwwww :sorry: but ive already been to see sailorman to get my arsenal
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Came to America Jamie, I'll set you up with a fine arsenal, but the problem is unless you have been in the Brit or European military, you won't really know how to use it and it would take me time to train you up. As to a fart gun, you have got to lay off the grog, its only good in weaponless Japan, in America any good ol' boy can fart better than that.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:first you have to have a large ruthless military and the money to wield the force.
also enormous numbers defenseless natives to enslave.
isn't that how empires work?

plus, in the petroleum age, it does not matter that you are upwind of them anymore.

i predict all this stuff will exacerbate the economic decline we have been seeing since the GFC.
I also think Trump will get in, and the general isolationist sentiment will lead to erection of trade barriers with a consequent severe and prolonged depression.
our military is much bigger and better equipped than i it was back then if we dont fuck with russia, the US or china and korea we will be alright, i think france and germany should be the first targets, belgium and holland too, i like hungary also we should take that too :assasin: :assasin: lets do this shit
Luckily the web has all you need for allowing your plan to go smootly. However given current English dumbness level, don't forget french can't speak english so better have it tranlated before droping leaflets from planes.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Years ago, I stocked up on cheap (at the time) WWII, Korean war era French and Italian rifles and pistols. Never used, only dropped once. Years later I sold a bunch of them for $$$ as the French/Italians made some really odd firearms and became collectable.
Khartoum
Expatriate
Sudan

Post by Khartoum »

kiwiincambodia wrote:You need to stop hanging out with GM, only 2 days and you've gone all 'Merkin on us...
FTFY
mammothboy2
Expatriate

Post by mammothboy2 »

It seems possible that the Scots will try to secede, in order to stay on the EU gravy train.

And - astonishingly - BREXIT may have succeeded in answering the *IRISH QUESTION* once
and for all:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 02761.html

If enough Prods in the Occupied Six Counties choose to obtain and use passports of the increasingly-secular Republic - for such is the Decline in Vocations
in the last decade that Holy Mother Ireland is now importing priests from Nigeria - then the issue of a United Ireland is settled once and for all.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

The Brit PM is stepping down? Why couldn't our current American embarrassment/president be smart enough to do that? No, he would rather go around the world saying sorry for everything we have done in the last 200 years and bowing down before his master the Saudi's.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic