Fuck Europe!!

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
one_dolla
Expatriate

Re: Fuck Europe!!

Post by one_dolla »

The Scot's and Irish did not vote to leave.............................................
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Breaking news, David Cameron to step down before next election due to the decision of the people to leave the EU.

I wonder if he will go back to the farm to rekindle his old university romance?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

frank lee bent wrote:first you have to have a large ruthless military and the money to wield the force.
also enormous numbers defenseless natives to enslave.
isn't that how empires work?

plus, in the petroleum age, it does not matter that you are upwind of them anymore.

i predict all this stuff will exacerbate the economic decline we have been seeing since the GFC.
I also think Trump will get in, and the general isolationist sentiment will lead to erection of trade barriers with a consequent severe and prolonged depression.
our military is much bigger and better equipped than i it was back then if we dont fuck with russia, the US or china and korea we will be alright, i think france and germany should be the first targets, belgium and holland too, i like hungary also we should take that too :assasin: :assasin: lets do this shit
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
dan1el
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dan1el »

Can we still play Iceland on Monday night/Tuesday morning if we are not in Europe???
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

dan1el wrote:Can we still play Iceland on Monday night/Tuesday morning if we are not in Europe???
fuck playing them, lets invade!
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
frank lee bent wrote:first you have to have a large ruthless military and the money to wield the force.

plus, in the petroleum age, it does not matter that you are upwind of them anymore.

i predict all this stuff will exacerbate the economic decline we have been seeing since the GFC.
I also think Trump will get in, and the general isolationist sentiment will lead to erection of trade barriers with a consequent severe and prolonged depression.
our military is much bigger and better equipped than i it was back then if we dont fuck with russia, the US or china and korea we will be alright, i think france and germany should be the first targets, belgium and holland too, i like hungary also we should take that too :assasin: :assasin: lets do this shit
Its a shame all your submarines and your submarine port are in Scotland, you will all be well and truly fucked if they decide to split from the UK and return to the EU.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
dan1el wrote:Can we still play Iceland on Monday night/Tuesday morning if we are not in Europe???
You really want to go toe to toe with the mountain?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:

Its a shame all your submarines and your submarine port are in Scotland, you will all be well and truly fucked if they decide to split from the UK and return to the EU.
fuck it we will invade them as well, they dont have Wallace to help them this time! :assasin:
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:

fuck it we will invade them as well, they dont have Wallace to help them this time! :assasin:
You need to stop hanging out with GM, only 2 days and you've gone all 'Merican on us........

:rambo: :rambo:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
You really want to go toe to toe with the mountain?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Fuck it we got the Hound! (i know hes scottish but he will fight for us after we invade scotland!)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic