Why I Still Love the USA Despite Everything.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Why I Still Love the USA Despite Everything.

Post by SinnSisamouth »

history lesson number 24567.
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Sailorman wrote:Starbuck's. Making people believe that coffee from cheap beans that are over-roasted and over priced are worth mortgaging your house to buy. In the early '70's I bartended for a while in a bar that was in the same old brownstone building as the original Starbuck's. No one ever thought coffee sales would take off like they did.
Which just goes to prove that sometimes 'people' can be wrong. My guess is that you've never experienced such a thing.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

can we ban sailorman from the internet?

(and any starbucks)

(and any place that sells beer or meat)
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Sinboy: I just keep trying to educate you in the ways of the world with sage information and advice, but some people just chose to remain ignorant. Its obvious when they were handing out brains, you thought they said trains and you missed yours. How about posting things that actually add to the forum and less negative flames? I realize that forums attract a certain kind of flamer/troll that have to make up for their inadequacies by attacking others from the safety of the internet, but please while your flaming, try and add something to the conversation.

Yes, I wish I would have walked up to the owner of the original Starbucks and offered him say $10K for part of the business (big money in 1970) , but its 20/20 hindsight. It just shows what marketing will do for a product. Just look at all the American's that drink Bud or Miller beer. I find it cheap cr*p and have been making my own for years. (Bud/Miller are kind of like the cheap cr*p beer that's made on the hill behind Snookyville and sold at $.50 a mug.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Re: Why I Still Love the USA Despite Everything...
Because you guys are so funny. I think the US is even more full of wonderinglyfull awesomeness than the KOW sometimes. :thumb: Thank you for sharing the planet with us. You couldn't make this up, it's so silly :
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Yes sailorman is a classic narcissist. Listing every car and motorbike he's ever owned, everything with wheels except a fucking wheelbarrow. He probably put a V8 and a 4.55 diff in that as well for getting out of those real muddy patches back on the ranch.
In Australia we call someone like this a wanker.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

willyhilly wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 5:22 pm Yes sailorman is a classic narcissist. Listing every car and motorbike he's ever owned, everything with wheels except a fucking wheelbarrow. He probably put a V8 and a 4.55 diff in that as well for getting out of those real muddy patches back on the ranch.

In Australia we call someone like this a wanker.

That's OK,,,, Here in Cambodia , we call everyone in Australia a wanker.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
tireswang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by tireswang »

:please: sometimes when we touch the honesty is too much. LOL Amerikan Politics in Cambodia ~
~
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

tireswang wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:09 am :please: sometimes when we touch the honesty is too much. LOL Amerikan Politics in Cambodia ~
It snot fair for the people of other countries here that they use our amerikan money here , and not the others money 💴 ...

I feel lucky . Image
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic