2 killed, 9 injured in truck crash on Route 48

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
ot mien kampf
Expatriate

2 killed, 9 injured in truck crash on Route 48

Post by ot mien kampf »

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... 45573.html
Koh: Initial reports said the truck overturned an iron downhill, killing 2 people and injured 3 and 4 injuries. The incident occurred on the afternoon of June 05, 2016 along Route 48 between 61-62 kilometers village commune Vladimir wells Botum Kong waters.

Sources said that the car accident overturned its own brand Hyundai white plate number Takeo 3A- 2052 rail tankers to organize exhibitions in the province.

Traffic police sources said the crashes caused by vehicle downhill numbers do not make cars downhill faster steering and overturned.
table42
Expatriate

Re: 2 killed, 9 injured in truck crash on Route 48

Post by table42 »

"Traffic police sources said the crashes caused by vehicle downhill numbers do not make cars downhill faster steering and overturned."

My conclusion exactly.
I try not to let my mouth say nothin my mind can't stand. Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong. Or

I know nothing, I see nothing, in fact I'm not here right now.
Romanian source debriefed in West Berlin
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic