British Monger Gets Robbed by Bar Girl from Candy Bar in Phnom Penh (VIDEO)

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

British Monger Gets Robbed by Bar Girl from Candy Bar in Phnom Penh (VIDEO)

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Phnom Penh: A British man took a bar girl home from Candy Bar and woke up the next morning in the hotel, and both the girl and his phone was gone.

He saw her days later on the riverside and approached her and she claimed she didn't even know him.

It sounds like he eventually got the phone beck from her.

Other topics you may find interesting:
Gemstone Dealer Alexander Judt From Germany Arrested by Immigration Police For...
French Tourist Nicolas Thibault Gets His iPhone Back From Police After It Was Stolen In Battambang
American Tourist Vitaly Leydeker Arrested in Sihanoukville After Putting Israeli Samuel Edery in Hospital
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Luigi
Expatriate

Re: British Monger Gets Robbed by Bar Girl from Candy Bar in Phnom Penh (VIDEO)

Post by Luigi »

At least she was gone. I mean that is what you are paying for. :beer1:
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Luigi wrote:At least she was gone. I mean that is what you are paying for. :beer1:
Once had a girlfriend whose phones vanished at regular intervals. The girl proved a lot more difficult to "lose" I kept throwing her out and she kept coming back. I think she was known as Boom Boomerang. :lol:
Micmac
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Micmac »

What do these guys expect,you meet a woman in a hostess bar take her to your place for a all night session,eave your phone ,wallet out in view of a person who is so desperate for money she is willing to sell her soul for money...maybe if these sexpats started treating these unfortunate woman with a bit more respect..maybe they would be less likely to steal from barang sexpats...you get what you pay for!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Flattery makes friends and truth makes enemies
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Was the title updated recently to include, no surprises here, CANDY BAR!!!!
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

By Micmac,
"What do these guys expect,you meet a woman in a hostess bar take her to your place for a all night session,eave your phone ,wallet out in view of a person who is so desperate for money she is willing to sell her soul for money...maybe if these sexpats started treating these unfortunate woman with a bit more respect..maybe they would be less likely to steal from barang sexpats...you get what you pay for!"

"sell her soul''
How old are you? 12? :facepalm:
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Luigi wrote:By Micmac,
"What do these guys expect,you meet a woman in a hostess bar take her to your place for a all night session,eave your phone ,wallet out in view of a person who is so desperate for money she is willing to sell her soul for money...maybe if these sexpats started treating these unfortunate woman with a bit more respect..maybe they would be less likely to steal from barang sexpats...you get what you pay for!"

"sell her soul''
What about gingers?
Micmac
Expatriate
Australia

Re: RE: Re: British Monger Gets Robbed by Bar Girl from Candy Bar in Phnom Penh (VIDEO)

Post by Micmac »

Luigi wrote:By Micmac,

"sell her soul''
Well thats what they are doing,everytime they have sex with a fat 60 + year old they loose a little piece of themselves..before you know it they are turning to drugs and alcohol to numb the pain...give it a try sell yourself to a 70 year old woman and allow her to use a strap on

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Flattery makes friends and truth makes enemies
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

once had a FL giggling halfway through, i thought i must be doing something fantastic, turned around it was just the TV.
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: British Monger Gets Robbed by Bar Girl from Candy Bar in Phnom Penh (VIDEO)

Post by Kuroneko »

Micmac wrote: Well thats what they are doing,everytime they have sex with a fat 60 + year old they loose a little piece of themselves..before you know it they are turning to drugs and alcohol to numb the pain...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic