Three Foreigners Arrested in Sihanoukville for Having No Valid Visa

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Three Foreigners Arrested in Sihanoukville for Having No Valid Visa

Post by General Mackevili »

juansweetpotato wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:Jesus! These guys have been fucked around terribly by greedy racist Khmer cunts and all you can do is give them a hard time for posting the facts about it. :facepalm:
What hard time? I think both the Khmer news and CEO News didn't contradict what he said, we just didn't have an update, which I thanked him for providing...

And we were kind enough to even update the article at the top for him explaining what he said.

How much nicer can I get?
How about placing a glacé cherry on top of your head?
Fine. If that's what it takes these days to be nice, I'll do it.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Creative ... 42822.html
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Three Foreigners Arrested in Sihanoukville for Having No Valid Visa

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Mikhail Smolin wrote:It is not true. We got out and went to Nha Trang 28.04 7 days to Sihanoukville. We were very tired from the road. And we have to pay in COMSAB agency that would quickly draw the parish. but the agent said, a very high price for registration. We decided to do everything on their own, in the city's port. I reported the fact of our arrival at the Russian consulate and asked for help in the design, but unfortunately the answer was not fast. Agency COMSAB not tolerate our refusal, and we decided to put "sand in the wheels". Imigratsionnaya police sent us to Phnom Penh for a visa. what for? why? We came by sea, and oformlyaetsya visa at the port. therefore, from Phnom Penh, we were sent back to Sihanoukville. All the same, we have put a visa at the port of Sihanoukville, and not deported. Why? Because our documents were okay. Do the findings themselves. If someone is interested in the details, write a personal message
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Carmelita
Expatriate

Re: Three Foreigners Arrested in Sihanoukville for Having No Valid Visa

Post by Carmelita »

The barang with no bra. Gives sinoukville a point. +1 sinoukville
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic