Three Foreigners Arrested in Sihanoukville for Having No Valid Visa

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Mikhail Smolin
Tourist

Re: Three Foreigners Arrested in Sihanoukville for Having No Valid Visa

Post by Mikhail Smolin »

It is not true. We got out and went to Nha Trang 28.04 7 days to Sihanoukville. We were very tired from the road. And we have to pay in COMSAB agency that would quickly draw the parish. but the agent said, a very high price for registration. We decided to do everything on their own, in the city's port. I reported the fact of our arrival at the Russian consulate and asked for help in the design, but unfortunately the answer was not fast. Agency COMSAB not tolerate our refusal, and we decided to put "sand in the wheels". Imigratsionnaya police sent us to Phnom Penh for a visa. what for? why? We came by sea, and oformlyaetsya visa at the port. therefore, from Phnom Penh, we were sent back to Sihanoukville. All the same, we have put a visa at the port of Sihanoukville, and not deported. Why? Because our documents were okay. Do the findings themselves. If someone is interested in the details, write a personal message
Mikhail Smolin
Tourist

Post by Mikhail Smolin »

It is not true. We got out and went to Nha Trang 28.04 7 days to Sihanoukville. We were very tired from the road. And we have to pay in COMSAB agency that would quickly draw the parish. but the agent said, a very high price for registration. We decided to do everything on their own, in the city's port. I reported the fact of our arrival at the Russian consulate and asked for help in the design, but unfortunately the answer was not fast. Agency COMSAB not tolerate our refusal, and we decided to put "sand in the wheels". Imigratsionnaya police sent us to Phnom Penh for a visa. what for? why? We came by sea, and oformlyaetsya visa at the port. therefore, from Phnom Penh, we were sent back to Sihanoukville. All the same, we have put a visa at the port of Sihanoukville, and not deported. Why? Because our documents were okay. Do the findings themselves. If someone is interested in the details, write a personal message
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Three Foreigners Arrested in Sihanoukville for Having No Valid Visa

Post by General Mackevili »

Mikhail Smolin wrote:It is not true. We got out and went to Nha Trang 28.04 7 days to Sihanoukville. We were very tired from the road. And we have to pay in COMSAB agency that would quickly draw the parish. but the agent said, a very high price for registration. We decided to do everything on their own, in the city's port. I reported the fact of our arrival at the Russian consulate and asked for help in the design, but unfortunately the answer was not fast. Agency COMSAB not tolerate our refusal, and we decided to put "sand in the wheels". Imigratsionnaya police sent us to Phnom Penh for a visa. what for? why? We came by sea, and oformlyaetsya visa at the port. therefore, from Phnom Penh, we were sent back to Sihanoukville. All the same, we have put a visa at the port of Sihanoukville, and not deported. Why? Because our documents were okay. Do the findings themselves. If someone is interested in the details, write a personal message
Hello, and thanks for trying to set the record straight.

I'm not sure what issue you have with the report in this case.

Sounds like you did it yourself and the process was not done correctly, and you were arrested, and later sorted out the issue.

Seems to agree with what the media reported, you've just given an update, which we appreciate.

And you also say you weren't deported. I don't believe anyone said you were reported, only "arrested," which seems to collaborate your story.

We appreciate your update, and everyone who finds this story will also find your update.

I will go ahead and edit the original article to say there is an update by you below.

Please let us know if you have any other issues.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

And what would it take to get Anastasia to sign-up and give us her version of events?

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Jesus! These guys have been fucked around terribly by greedy racist Khmer cunts and all you can do is give them a hard time for posting the facts about it. :facepalm:
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Can someone explain to me what Mikhail is trying to say? I don't know what COMSAB is, and that's just for starters.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

juansweetpotato wrote:Jesus! These guys have been fucked around terribly by greedy racist Khmer cunts and all you can do is give them a hard time for posting the facts about it. :facepalm:
What hard time? I think both the Khmer news and CEO News didn't contradict what he said, we just didn't have an update, which I thanked him for providing...

And we were kind enough to even update the article at the top for him explaining what he said.

How much nicer can I get?

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

kptic wrote:Someone create and post a link to this crowd fund. Imagine if we actually raise enough for her visa on CEO simply because she has rocking tits.
Seems it went according to plan. :twisted:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Cam Nivag wrote:Can someone explain to me what Mikhail is trying to say? I don't know what COMSAB is, and that's just for starters.
I think he's saying someone from COMSAB was trying to charge them what they thought was an unreasonable amount of tea money on top of the expected fees, so they told him to f off and that they would get it sorted once they got to port. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to like being told to f off by wealthy whities :plus1:

Not sure what COMSAB is exactly. I would imagine the Cambodian marine authority. Not sure if they were stopped at sea or he popped into Ha Tien Harbour to sort their paper work out over the border etc.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

General Mackevili wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:Jesus! These guys have been fucked around terribly by greedy racist Khmer cunts and all you can do is give them a hard time for posting the facts about it. :facepalm:
What hard time? I think both the Khmer news and CEO News didn't contradict what he said, we just didn't have an update, which I thanked him for providing...

And we were kind enough to even update the article at the top for him explaining what he said.

How much nicer can I get?
How about placing a squirt of cream and a glacé cherry on top of your head?
Last edited by juansweetpotato on Tue May 17, 2016 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic