Best Way to Disable 6 Asian Runts ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Rutiger
Expatriate

Re: Best Way to Disable 6 Asian Runts ?

Post by Rutiger »

John Bingham wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:Whip out a 10inch dildo, all will died laughing instead, best solution ever!

What if they don't find it particularly amusing though? Then what?
They they take his 10" dildo from him and sodomize him with it until they get tired.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Rutiger wrote:
John Bingham wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:Whip out a 10inch dildo, all will died laughing instead, best solution ever!

They they take his 10" dildo from him and sodomize him with it until they get tired.
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
gavinbrisbane
Expatriate

Post by gavinbrisbane »

It's an interesting topic, I have had similar thoughts - what if that was to happen to me in Asia, my legs are not particularly good - at least to run???? etc....

I like Jamie's video....

Speaking of fruit though, from Monty Python.

I remember I was at school and being bullied by a particularly large bloke. I was in year 10, he was in year 12. I did not have my house keys as such, so I smashed a Jam Sandwich into his face and hooked into him, he ended up with a broken nose and basically ran off at the sight of his own blood! I guess you use whatever you can as long as it is not to heavy and therefore putting you at a disadvantage.....I don't think a single Jam Sandwich would work against a wad of people coming for you though....

yep, if you are on the ground, don't have a clear escape route, or have your back turned on the assailants you are history....

The old Jam Sandwich could possible work on a one on one! :lol:
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
takeoman wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
takeoman wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
Hehe. That looks a bit like Duncan in his youth doesn't it?

Incidentally, when a Cambodian guy gives me one of those stares that they know is very rude to do in any culture but especially Cambodian culture even after I have told them so, the pencil stabbing video is what I'm thinking in return.

COME ON THEN YOU WANKER!!

I've already had my hand round a Tuk Tuk driver's throat in SNVL after he hit me for no reason. It felt good. Real good.

Fancy a pint anyone? ;)
Juan, dear boy, you really need to stop watching those Steven Segal movies. If 6 Thais, even runts, come at you with lumps of wood you are in for one hell of a beating. :hattip:
You wish!

No one has stated the obvious yet, do what the locals do and get on the phone to one of your pals immediately, he will do the rest. Oh, shit! I just remembered I haven't got any pals. Pencils in the eyes it'll have to be then.

Both those times I was attacked on mass, the mass came off worse than me, although I did get sucker punched at the end of the other one which broke my nose. Just one hard punch. When someone you don't know calls your name in a fight, don't look up. lol

Still I broke 3 of theirs, so that ain't bad. All over a stupid girl of course.

No I don't wish violence on anyone. Your opponents aren't going to wait for you to make the phone call, and as their lumps of wood are much longer than your pencils you are probably going to be hitting the ground before you get a chance to do anything much. Once on the ground your fate will be much the same as this unfortunate families. :hattip:
you know having a long lump of wood in a fight you are at a major disadvantage? im not sure how many fights you been in but having a big lump of wood in a fight isnt efficient at all,
to swing a long lump of wood at someone is slow and requires a lot of energy to swing, if i get up in your space then that lump of wood is absolutely useless and you only have 1 hand to fight back against my 2 fists theres no chance, if you want to get tooled up without using a blade, a piece of metal no longer than 2ft is what you want
Not quite sure when the lumps of wood became long lumps of wood. I envisaged something considerably shorter. While respecting your fighting ability Jamie, I note you seem to have discounted the other five participants in the original scenario.Way back in the day I actually experienced this type of situation, at a political rally in Belfast, shouldn't have heckled the speaker, the security guards didnt like it. I think I was holding my own with the first one, but a couple of heavy blows to the back of the head from 2 and 3 put me down after that it was no contest. The blows to the head were delivered with cut down pick axe handles I was told later. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

takeoman wrote:
Not quite sure when the lumps of wood became long lumps of wood. I envisaged something considerably shorter. While respecting your fighting ability Jamie, I note you seem to have discounted the other five participants in the original scenario.Way back in the day I actually experienced this type of situation, at a political rally in Belfast, shouldn't have heckled the speaker, the security guards didnt like it. I think I was holding my own with the first one, but a couple of heavy blows to the back of the head from 2 and 3 put me down after that it was no contest. The blows to the head were delivered with cut down pick axe handles I was told later. :hattip:

Yes, yes, but have you ever been attacked by 6 men brandishing pineapples?
Last edited by juansweetpotato on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Rutiger wrote:
John Bingham wrote:

They they take his 10" dildo from him and sodomize him until they get tired.
Yes, but what will they do with the dildo? Wouldn't they sodomize him even if he didn't have one anyway? They are Thai after all.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

takeoman wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote: No one has stated the obvious yet, do what the locals do and get on the phone to one of your pals immediately, he will do the rest. Oh, shit! I just remembered I haven't got any pals. Pencils in the eyes it'll have to be then.
Your opponents aren't going to wait for you to make a phone call
Who said anything about phone call? Just take a selfie as your lying in a pool of your own blood.

takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

juansweetpotato wrote:
takeoman wrote:

Yes, yes, but have you ever been attacked by 6 men brandishing pineapples?

The English Capitalist Opressors were much too mean to supply their goons with pineapples. :hattip:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

takeoman wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
takeoman wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
takeoman wrote:
Juan, dear boy, you really need to stop watching those Steven Segal movies. If 6 Thais, even runts, come at you with lumps of wood you are in for one hell of a beating. :hattip:
You wish!

No one has stated the obvious yet, do what the locals do and get on the phone to one of your pals immediately, he will do the rest. Oh, shit! I just remembered I haven't got any pals. Pencils in the eyes it'll have to be then.

Both those times I was attacked on mass, the mass came off worse than me, although I did get sucker punched at the end of the other one which broke my nose. Just one hard punch. When someone you don't know calls your name in a fight, don't look up. lol

Still I broke 3 of theirs, so that ain't bad. All over a stupid girl of course.

No I don't wish violence on anyone. Your opponents aren't going to wait for you to make the phone call, and as their lumps of wood are much longer than your pencils you are probably going to be hitting the ground before you get a chance to do anything much. Once on the ground your fate will be much the same as this unfortunate families. :hattip:
you know having a long lump of wood in a fight you are at a major disadvantage? im not sure how many fights you been in but having a big lump of wood in a fight isnt efficient at all,
to swing a long lump of wood at someone is slow and requires a lot of energy to swing, if i get up in your space then that lump of wood is absolutely useless and you only have 1 hand to fight back against my 2 fists theres no chance, if you want to get tooled up without using a blade, a piece of metal no longer than 2ft is what you want
i read this "their lumps of wood are much longer than your pencils" and i probs got the wrong impression, as its not exactly hard to be longer than a pencil lol but i wouldnt class a pick axe handle as a lump of wood, its an efficent tool, the word "lump" was probably the wrong word to use, ive also have many experiences, ive had groups of blokes swinging baseball bats with 4" nails sticking out the end, swinging machetes and pool cues, i came out unscathed though,
now if they had come at us not being tooled up it would have been a different story, tools act more as a deterrent or intimidation than an efficient weapon in an actual fight,
the most efficient tool in a fight is what we back home would call a Cosh, which is a short piece of metal or wood, around 2ft, light weight but solid enought that if swing can still provide a damaging blow, and still would have the use of both fists at close range, if someones coming at me with a Cosh, im backing the fuck up lol the police (as they cant carry guns) carry Coshes, they are made of some extendable solid metal, and i tell you 1 thing, they fucking hurt when they swipe them at your legs!
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

juansweetpotato wrote:
takeoman wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote: No one has stated the obvious yet, do what the locals do and get on the phone to one of your pals immediately, he will do the rest. Oh, shit! I just remembered I haven't got any pals. Pencils in the eyes it'll have to be then.
Your opponents aren't going to wait for you to make a phone call
Who said anything about phone call? Just take a selfie as your lying in a pool of your own blood.

Couldn't avail myself of that option, as there weren't many smartphones to be found in 1960's Belfast. :hattip:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic