unripoff price for Bargirl Short time is?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: unripoff price for Bargirl Short time is?

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

juansweetpotato wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:damn it, u guys are getting it for free? no wonder im paying ripoff prices, plastic surgeons here i come.
Who said free? I said sort of free. It actually works out a lot more expensive in the long run. And it doesn't really have much to do with those sort of looks either.
i quite often get a free jump, even from bar girls its not completely unheard of :wink: :popcorn:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

damn, next time i will wear boxing gear and stuff sock into my crotch area to see if i can get some for free :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:damn it, u guys are getting it for free? no wonder im paying ripoff prices, plastic surgeons here i come.
Who said free? I said sort of free. It actually works out a lot more expensive in the long run. And it doesn't really have much to do with those sort of looks either.
i quite often get a free jump, even from bar girls its not completely unheard of :wink: :popcorn:
I'm told it's very common here in Thailand. If the girls don't get a punter for the night; they'll often ring a regular and head to their place for a nicer bed to sleep in and without charging. Though I have no idea why expats need bar girls; there's an abundance of nice women in Cambodia and Thailand and it's really not that hard to land one.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

bargirls are easy, no mess no fuss, wham bam thank you mam
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

bolueeleh wrote:bargirls are easy, no mess no fuss, wham bam thank you mam
tbh i find bargirls get very "attached" here in cambodia
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

TheGrinchSR wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:
I'm told it's very common here in Thailand. If the girls don't get a punter for the night; they'll often ring a regular and head to their place for a nicer bed to sleep in and without charging. Though I have no idea why expats need bar girls; there's an abundance of nice women in Cambodia and Thailand and it's really not that hard to land one.
:thumb:
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

I have never been jumping with any of them, fitness fanatics should try dirty sex instead.
RickOrMorty
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by RickOrMorty »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu May 05, 2016 11:27 am
bolueeleh wrote:bargirls are easy, no mess no fuss, wham bam thank you mam
tbh i find bargirls get very "attached" here in cambodia
i feel like they get attached anywhere if they think you're sticking around or if you're a catch in their eyes in any way. it's good because they will be cheaper or free. it's bad because you're stuck with them or drama afterward. better to pay the full price so they will leave (you alone). it's like Hooker Emperor Charlie Sheen said, 'i don't pay them to go home with me, i pay them to leave'.

that said... any update on prices these days? 10 years ago, younger me paid $20 when he paid anything, and had stunners go home with him. same deal 2-3 years ago. last year, i didn't have any short times. just took a street girl to Snookie with me for a few days. was lots of fun.
onico
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by onico »

If I rely on recent news 100$ for one shot if the girl is not lazy to boom boom and do not want "only drink".

Yes, soon, it will be cheaper to take a van to Pattaya, rent a room there and barfine a Thai girl, then going back to Cambodian :mrgreen:
It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

I think it's a silly question! How much are you willing to pay? Sounds like little as possible. What would you all pay in your own countries. What are the costs in SE Asia for the services of personal satisfaction. Again it seems to be a contest of whom and who can get it the cheapest, just the same as going to the supermarket looking for discounts. I ask is this the way women offering you a service should be treated in this country. Please don't forget these are people too. I know people (sex tourists) who look for girls at $10 deals, they tend to brag about the fact, friends also who will pay lowest short time prices of $100 upwards. And now don't forget the Chinese will pay $100 per hour.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic