FBI Arrests US Citizen Hiding in Cambodia Over Sex Crimes in Oregon (Eric Erdman AKA Sniper_M4)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: FBI Arrests US Citizen Hiding in Cambodia Over Sex Crimes in Oregon (Eric Erdman AKA Sniper_M4)

Post by takeoman »

Cam Nivag wrote:4000islandguy seems very intelligent. When did this site get smart posters?

I think we may have overestimated the urgency that Oregon has in bringing him back. Erdmann is now posting OTOF from his parent' home in Florida. If appears he's a free man, my guess is that Oregon doesn't want to extradite him there just to probation. The warrant may stand but he won't be arrested until he sets foot in Oregon. But the existence of the Oregon warrant still might cockblock him from getting a new passport issued. Poor guy might have to stay in Florida forever.

Think it was around the time the members of the Kyauktada Club were busy chanting "Erdmann is innocent", before moving on to compare themselves to characters in Game of Thrones. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: FBI Arrests US Citizen Hiding in Cambodia Over Sex Crimes in Oregon (Eric Erdman AKA Sniper_M4)

Post by John Bingham »

juansweetpotato wrote: Can't remember any Florida architecture.
Miami is well known for its Art Deco buildings.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

John Bingham wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote: Can't remember any Florida architecture.
Miami is well known for its Art Deco buildings.
/
Oh yeah, Nice

"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

juansweetpotato wrote:
franzjaeger wrote:Ha ha Florida has a lot of white trash, but also smooth highways, endless beaches with clean water, retro art deco beach park areas where all the hipster supermodels of the world come and strut their stuff, clubbing, dining, World class family entertainment,

But not as many pretty little smiling brown girls as around here. Guess, everything evens out in the end.
Florida girls are dirty. I've seen them on the INTERNET. They look pretty hot too! I love all those old Californian Art-Deco buildings. Can't remember any Florida architecture. Was there anybody living down there back then?

That Majestic is in Atlanta Georgia, I use to live 5 minute walk from there and ate a many late drunken nights there, it's been there since 1929.

Sadly Florida is tearing down a lot of it's old architecture, putting up brand new shiny condos starting at 2.2 million dollars. And you have plenty of black trash to even out the white trash, lot of brown girls but from the Caribbean and central/south America. Been noticing more Asians the last couple years and they're in high demand.

Pretty amusing all the Florida bashing :lol: It is a fucked up place, lot of people running from something, the law, child support, drugs - the latter jumping out of the pan and into the fire, people are so full of shit you get numb to it. I stay for the weather and scuba diving, and the hot Brazilian girls :D
Last edited by Seasquatch on Mon May 02, 2016 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Seasquatch wrote:
Pretty amusing all the Florida bashing :lol: It is a fucked up place, lot of people running from something, the law, child support, drugs - the latter jumping out of the pan and into the fire, people are so full of shit you get numb to it. I stay for the weather and scuba diving, and the hot Brazilian girls :D
Sounds pretty interesting when you put it like that! I don't know much about the place, seems like there's a lot of swampy tropical madness infused in the air though from what I hear.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

John Bingham wrote:
Seasquatch wrote:
Sounds pretty interesting when you put it like that! I don't know much about the place, seems like there's a lot of swampy tropical madness infused in the air though from what I hear.

From what I've gathered from here and the other site there seems to be some bizarre Florida-Cambodia connection, I live in Fort Lauderdale about 45 minutes North of Miami, which was known for the wild spring breaks, those days are long gone. Florida might be a better place to vacation than live but it beats freezing my ass off up North any fckn day, for me I love the humidity, soon enough I'll be looking for a less developed beach. I have a lot of pics of the architecture and everglades/Keys if anyone is interested in seeing them.
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
warriorAOK
Tourist
United States of America

Post by warriorAOK »

How do you know Eric or are you just commenting on his arrest? He used to be my roommate in Wisconsin. He was a real asshole to me for a long time and I finally retaliated. Long story short, he got arrested for disorderly conduct and was ordered to leave my residence. He also told the police he would blow up my car. He used to come to my house dressed in camouflage in high school and camp out in my back yard. Not with my permission. Super weird guy. He is also rumored to have done some gay stuff with another one of his friends and was always into war and vietnam stuff and explosives. Not surprised about any of this because it totally fits his personality. Just surprised he found someone to marry him cuz he's cra cra
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

warriorAOK wrote:How do you know Eric or are you just commenting on his arrest? He used to be my roommate in Wisconsin. He was a real asshole to me for a long time and I finally retaliated. Long story short, he got arrested for disorderly conduct and was ordered to leave my residence. He also told the police he would blow up my car. He used to come to my house dressed in camouflage in high school and camp out in my back yard. Not with my permission. Super weird guy. He is also rumored to have done some gay stuff with another one of his friends and was always into war and vietnam stuff and explosives. Not surprised about any of this because it totally fits his personality. Just surprised he found someone to marry him cuz he's cra cra
Wow. Can you verify any of this?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

warriorAOK wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:37 pmHe is also rumored to have done some gay stuff with another one of his friends
Jesus! The horror! He should be executed stat!
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

If they brought in the death penalty for these crimes and then executed a few people and made sure the news went all over the world i reckon many peados would go elswhere, just a thought.
charlie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic