USA VOTE TRUMP!!!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: USA VOTE TRUMP!!!

Post by John Bingham »

Sailorman wrote:Are any of you posting anti-Trump drivel registered US voters? I am.
You're a registered US voter posting anti-Trump drivel? Why would you do that? He's only trying to make the USA great again.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

I am a registered participating voter. Have been since...I do not want to remember.
Gerogie boy Shrub & Prick Cheney were elected twice.
Great job they did.That long day in September an all.
TonyFtLauderdale
Tourist

Post by TonyFtLauderdale »

Sailorman wrote:I have an American resident address (and family) in America, and am registered to vote (and do) I also still have a carry permit for a pistol and drivers license.

New movie coming out in July "Hillary's America." I can't wait as its suppose to be a tell all with source's to back up the facts.
Didnt you say in an earlier post that you were from alaska?
Alaska Concealed Handgun. Alaska's laws do not prohibit anyone 21 or older who may legally possess a firearm from carrying it concealed. A special permit is not required.
There is no concealed carry permit in Alaska
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

I never registered to vote cause i learned early on
its doesn't make a fuck of a difference who is in office anymore as what ever lies they told to get elected are just that ,LIES. and nothing gets better, Perhaps Trump can end that, time will tell.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

phuketrichard wrote:I never registered to vote cause i learned early on
its doesn't make a fuck of a difference who is in office anymore as what ever lies they told to get elected are just that ,LIES. and nothing gets better, Perhaps Trump can end that, time will tell.

Not an uncommon sentiment. I think this (widespread) frustration is something that the establishment candidates and establishment commentators in the MSM just don't get, and that is why they keep getting it wrong about him and his popularity, and part of why their criticisms of him to date are proving so ineffectual and even counterproductive.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

You don't register to vote, don't whing about the government you get. Alaska is also "Open" carry and I have done so in the past. I also keep a "residence' in Washington state and have a carry permit there.

Interesting story: When I lived in Nome Alaska I was camping about 50/60 miles from town. Of course if you hike in Alaska you carry a weapon for bears. (if only to shoot the person by you in the kneecap so you can run away :-) ) I had forgotten that it was the day to vote, so I drove back into town to the National Guard Armory.(the polling place) I parked my pickup outside and walked in to vote. The mayor ( a friend and fellow volunteer firemen) pointed to my hip where I was still wearing my Smith & Wesson model 29 .44mag revolver. (its a federal offence to be in a polling place with a weapon.) I went Oh! Sh*t! turned around, walked to my truck, but the revolver under the seat and went back to vote. Anywhere else in America I would have been surrounded by a SWAT team and probably shot.

I never post drivel, but the truth, but some can't understand it or don't want to understand it.

Ride, Shoot Straight and Speak the Truth
Jeff Cooper
American Patriot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic