USA VOTE TRUMP!!!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: USA VOTE TRUMP!!!

Post by Sailorman »

Almost all of the "mass" shooting in America in recent times have been in "gun free areas." Even the nut case's have figured this one out. Do I want to go somewhere where people can shoot back when I start to blow people away, or somewhere where there are a bunch of unarmed Sheeple.

Bent: Yes, very corrupt presidential administrations with no accountability. TR, Teddy Roosevelt was our last good president.

As to changing law, we Americans first have to change our government. We now have the kind of government our founding fathers were afraid of. We have an untouchable/above the law elite ruling class of professional politicians/attorneys. (just look at Hillary) BTW/ The Declaration of Independence states that when the government becomes corrupt, it is the "DUTY" of the people to change it. (read it, its in there)

As to the 2nd Amendment. Unless your an American, there is nothing you can do about it, but talk about it. Obama-Iben-Lying has tried to change that be giving us away to the UN, but that is not going to happen.

Its interesting, I was in Australia a few months ago and the newspapers every day were full of deaths by knives (one whole family.) What's the difference between killing someone with a knife or a gun? Dead is dead.

Bent: Once again you are right, debating American laws and culture with foreigners and Euro-trash is just pointless. (but sometime entertaining.)
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

''What's the difference between killing someone with a knife or a gun? Dead is dead.''

I think the knife is usually more up close & personal. Long guns (my preference) V handguns.Handguns are semi-personal. With long guns in experienced hands they would never no from where it came.

But yes, dead is dead. To the best of my knowledge
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Truman and Eisenhower were the last good presidents plus Jimmy Carter. Read David Halberstams "The Fifties" to understand where it all went wrong. I have read that book and " The Reckoning" about the Ford Motor Company which was amazing. I already knew Halberstam after reading "The Best and The Brightest" about the bureaucrats who ran the Vietnam war. I read that many years ago.
He won the Pulitzer Prize and his books should be read in schools by every American, his stuff is incredible. He died in a car crash a few years ago.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Truman was an idiot. Eisenhower gave us the interstate highway system, and was a war hero. Carter while well meaning did a lot of harm to America. Vietnam war, we didn't learn from the French. You go to war, you go 110%. No no-bomb areas, no slow build up, no win the hearts and minds. (You start by invading the north and if China says anything they would have been the second objective.) (Never fight an enemy on the ground of his choosing" The Art of War) War is total commitment from day one or go home. We should have never been in Vietnam and it should have never been run from the white house and politicians when we were.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I just watched the movie (13 Hours.) Obama and Hillary for allowing Americans to be murdered, should be taken to the Mall in Washington DC and publicly hung! Did you read that NSA? Publicly Hung! Anyone thinking of voting for Hillary should be made to watch this movie over and over again and face the families of those that where murdered, then maybe if they have a lick of intelligence they won't throw away a vote on low life scum like Hillary.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

He doesn't kiss every ass all over the world like Obama-Iben-Lying and isn't a known criminal like Hillary (Travel gate, Furniture Gate, Whitewater, Libya, Vince Fosters murder, Rose law firm, Email server/violation of federal statutes, isn't being investigated by the FBI and much, much more)

And he has a stunning wife that I believe speaks three or four languages and has a degree.

BTW Kiwin: Are you a US voter or just a sideline Whinger? Have you watched "13 Hours."
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

i hate to break it to ya, 13hours secret soldiers of benghazi is a movie dude
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

so is that inconvenient truth movie or those michael moore movies, anything thats come out in the mass media is crap, it is biased and skewed, now a days to believe anything in the mass media or internet u hv to cross check it with many other sources, i know its a bitch but thats how the world rolls now.
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

its amusing that the old deceleration of independence is trotted out when some minority doesn't like the current government.

when the founding fathers said
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government.."

It also says
"To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.”

in other words if you don't like it then vote them out not take up arms and fight!

besides personally as I dont live in my country of birth I dont have any right to decide who and what acts or laws and rules or decisions are done in my absence.

if I cared that much id live in the country I " care" so much about.
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic