Cambodia - you make me laugh!

Got a question, idea, etc that doesn't fit in anywhere else? No problem. Just a simple place to chat.
User avatar
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Posts: 998
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm
Contact:

Cambodia - you make me laugh!

Postby rozzieoz » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:11 pm

I've started this thread to share some of the things that make me laugh, feel free to join in.

Like tonight we were having dinner and there was a huge celebration a few tables away. At least 15 men having a blast. They are police. Today they caught someone who had stolen a mobile phone, so they were celebrating.
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 2491
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: Cambodia - you make me laugh!

Postby Duncan » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:48 am

rozzieoz wrote:I've started this thread to share some of the things that make me laugh, feel free to join in.

Like tonight we were having dinner and there was a huge celebration a few tables away. At least 15 men having a blast. They are police. Today they caught someone who had stolen a mobile phone, so they were celebrating.
Which one of the 15 was the thief.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
User avatar
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Posts: 998
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Cambodia - you make me laugh!

Postby rozzieoz » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:38 pm

Lol!!!!
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 5449
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm

Re: Cambodia - you make me laugh!

Postby Anchor Moy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:57 am

Quote of the day
There is no law to determine whether to take off the clothes for the photo. We just do it. :shock:

A Kampong Thom police official, on the common police practice of photographing the recently arrested in states of undress
http://www.phnompenhpost.com/

Art, innit ?
User avatar
juansweetpotato
Expatriate
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Re: Cambodia - you make me laugh!

Postby juansweetpotato » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:15 am

The CPP is an evil Vietnamese puppet government waiting to steal the souls of the extremely nice, but at the moment poor, Khmer.

Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the US, blame it on the Vietnamy.
Last edited by juansweetpotato on Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Rutiger
Expatriate
Posts: 784
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:29 am

Re: Cambodia - you make me laugh!

Postby Rutiger » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:17 am

juansweetpotato wrote:The CPP is an evil Vietnamese puppet government waiting to steal the souls of the extremely nice, but at the moment poor, Khmer.
Yeah...I don't think you quite get the point of this particular thread.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
User avatar
juansweetpotato
Expatriate
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Re: Cambodia - you make me laugh!

Postby juansweetpotato » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:22 am

Rutiger wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:The CPP is an evil Vietnamese puppet government waiting to steal the souls of the extremely nice, but at the moment poor, Khmer.
Yeah...I don't think you quite get the point of this particular thread.
Why's that? It's the biggest joke going round at the moment. It certainly makes me laugh.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
ColoradoVacation
Tourist
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:08 am

Re: Cambodia - you make me laugh!

Postby ColoradoVacation » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:25 am

How it goes several days of 100 degrees F and 90% humidity. Must need a pool nearby on a constant basis. Keep cool.
User avatar
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Posts: 1887
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:23 am

Re: Cambodia - you make me laugh!

Postby SinnSisamouth » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:37 am

had the girlfriends moto fixed and there was a bolt missing so i pointed it out to the mechanic. he then undoes the one next to it and puts it in where i just pointed to!

jeez
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman

:fuckyou:
Luigi
Expatriate
Posts: 1333
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Re: Cambodia - you make me laugh!

Postby Luigi » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:59 pm

Classic! Best chuckle of the day so far.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Chatter”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 81 guests