Smart phones,,, Dumb people

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Smart phones,,, Dumb people

Post by Duncan »

Walk into a bar, a shop , the market or any stall selling [ or not selling ] something and everyone has their eyes glued to the small screen on their I-phone. What did people do before they had smartphones. Even people walking or jogging are either talking to themselves or have earphones rammed into their ears and don't want to communicate with the world outside of their own personal space. Is it going to end up with women having designer babies with a inbuilt phone in their ear ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Smart phones,,, Dumb people

Post by prahkeitouj »

If you see a girl without i-phone and earphones while jogging , but with a bottle of water or corn that is me. :)
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

if u see a girl without an iphone she will want you to buy her one!

Iis not just here but all over the world a generation thing.

and whilst we are this subject why do people go to concerts but look at the show through the tiny screen of there iphone or ipad!
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

SinnSisamouth wrote:if u see a girl without an iphone she will want you to buy her one!

and whilst we are this subject why do people go to concerts but look at the show through the tiny screen of there iphone or ipad!
Hey! Women aren't money-minded! Why don't you think that she might have it at her house but she needs a space to enjoy real life?
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

SinnSisamouth wrote:if u see a girl without an iphone she will want you to buy her one!

They can want all they like... I have a "buy your own ****ing phone policy" in my relationships. It works too.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Women aren't money-minded?! On which planet? ;-)
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

prahkeitouj wrote:

Hey! Women aren't money-minded! Why don't you think that she might have it at her house but she needs a space to enjoy real life?
its not about money its about owning the latest phone

and because people don't leave there smart phones at home. thars just silly!

if they do its a mistake and theyll sweat until they and the phone are reunited
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

I don't think she is silly! I guess you must know girls, but never know even a woman.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

of course I don't know women im in cambodia!
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

i bought a 2 or 3 year old Samsung Galaxy S3 off my mate, and ive had it for the past 2 years, ive got no interest in what the latest gadget is tbh, im happy with my old one, im glad i grew up before the technology generation, my generation was probably one of the last though, i didnt even own a bog standard $10 style phone until i was 16 i dont think i had a smart phone until my mid 20's, everyone is glued into them now, even myself guilty at times, its the twitter/instagram constant update people that are the worst culprits lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic