What's wrong with street food?

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Re: What's wrong with street food?

Post by wendyaspinall »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:10 pm
wendyaspinall wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:05 pm I tried once the street food in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh a few years back and I found the street food there inedible and expensive. And the ones in Bangkok doesn't look appetizing either.
im not surprised you didnt like it, you like nothing about asia, i have no idea why you are even here, other than trying to find you ex husband that doesnt want to be found lol
Unfortunately, I was born in Asia and stuck here at the moment, like it or not.
It is a fact that there is really nothing nice about explotative, harsh Asia.
I am sure you have been too long in Asia and that is why you sound so inhumane.
Whether my husband want to be found or not is my private business. You don't have to sound so callous about it.
By the way, I don't mind being alone too doing my own thing.
And of course it is a fact that most food in Asia is horrible with the exception of some Western food.
I also don't see the point of you replying to my post except to be nasty about my personal circumstances.
I understand it is normal for Asiatics or people who are in love with the too many horrible aspects of Asiatic culture to behave like that. I just try to get on with my life as best as I can.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

so why are u bothering us with your bitter opinions?

your ex is a lucky man
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by wendyaspinall »

SinnSisamouth wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:53 pm so why are u bothering us with your bitter opinions?

your ex is a lucky man
Do you mean someone else or me bothering you with bitter opinions!
I really have no intention to bother anyone with my disagreeable opinions about Asia.

Do you mean my bitter opinions or someone else's?
I am not really bitter about anything.
I am just trying to voice my opinions like others here too who have every right to their own opinions about things and life in general.
Last edited by wendyaspinall on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

wendyaspinall wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:02 pm
SinnSisamouth wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:53 pm so why are u bothering us with your bitter opinions?

your ex is a lucky man
Do you mean my bitter opinions or someone else's?
I am not really bitter about anything.
I am just trying to voice my opinions like others here too who have every right to their own opinions about things and life in general.
cookoo
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"I understand it is normal for Asiatics or people who are in love with the too many horrible aspects of Asiatic culture to behave like that."

Oh Wendy my lass, you have just encountered"the stormy North " side of Father James. He's a good man, but like you he says what he thinks.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

wendyaspinall wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:38 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:10 pm
wendyaspinall wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:05 pm I tried once the street food in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh a few years back and I found the street food there inedible and expensive. And the ones in Bangkok doesn't look appetizing either.
im not surprised you didnt like it, you like nothing about asia, i have no idea why you are even here, other than trying to find you ex husband that doesnt want to be found lol
Unfortunately, I was born in Asia and stuck here at the moment, like it or not.
It is a fact that there is really nothing nice about explotative, harsh Asia.
I am sure you have been too long in Asia and that is why you sound so inhumane.
Whether my husband want to be found or not is my private business. You don't have to sound so callous about it.
By the way, I don't mind being alone too doing my own thing.
And of course it is a fact that most food in Asia is horrible with the exception of some Western food.
I also don't see the point of you replying to my post except to be nasty about my personal circumstances.
I understand it is normal for Asiatics or people who are in love with the too many horrible aspects of Asiatic culture to behave like that. I just try to get on with my life as best as I can.
Whether my husband want to be found or not is my private business.
then why did you start a thread up on the other forum asking us to help find him for you? if you didnt want us involved in your business?
we tried helping but you was uncooperative, to the point where most just saw you as a troll
where the hell have you been eating? Asia has some amazing food, Indian, Thai, Chinese, Japanese etc.

i dont mean to be horrible but its just annoying hearing your constant bashing of how harsh and horrible Asia and its people are
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"It is a fact that there is really nothing nice about explotative, harsh Asia."

Oh really? As it happens I have been married to an exceptionally fine Cambodian woman for over 15 years. Had she desired to exploit someone she would have married a much wealthier man. While there's much about Cambodia I don't like I never found a Western woman who could equal her in so many ways. I hope you find happiness somehow.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

taabarang wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:46 pmI hope you find happiness somehow.
Fat chance.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

taabarang wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:13 pm "I understand it is normal for Asiatics or people who are in love with the too many horrible aspects of Asiatic culture to behave like that."

Oh Wendy my lass, you have just encountered"the stormy North " side of Father James. He's a good man, but like you he says what he thinks.
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by wendyaspinall »

.[/quote]
where the hell have you been eating? Asia has some amazing food, Indian, Thai, Chinese, Japanese etc.

i dont mean to be horrible but its just annoying hearing your constant bashing of how harsh and horrible Asia and its people are
[/quote]

Initially, I really thought you were trying to help and then later others like you on the forum start trying to insult me me with all sorts of nasty comments. I of course became wary and uncomfortable. I know it is a horrible world out there. That is why I stop posting there. I am sure you would not find it annoying if you get to meet many horrible Asians just like I had the misfortune to encounter on too many occasions.
It is a fact most people, especially those rich, spoilt, exploitative Asiatics are horrible here in Asia.
perhaps, I should also stop posting here too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic