is SR expats page full of idiots?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: is SR expats page full of idiots?

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

you had probably never heard of a hipster before you came on here, its called "group think"

charlie
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Hipsters and Beatniks were around in the 50s/60s before I was born. I think the term "Hippy" was derived from "Hipster".
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mr Curious »

lemmings, lazy clueless lemmings. They make motodops look almost industrious. I used to hope it would pass, but since the boomer gen every one seems to get worse and get stuck in this mindset longer. Perhaps the word mature has become obsolete. Actually I always thought pretty much the same of the peace chanting, flower people types too tho. Eh, it's mostly the older ya get the less tolerance for fools ya have. I expect some of these "man bun wearing hipster scum" comments are coming from Gen X'rs :D
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

Mr Curious wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:29 pmI expect some of these "man bun wearing hipster scum" comments are coming from Gen X'rs :D

^^...and irritable millennials...(points finger at self).
-insert signature here
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:20 pm Hipsters and Beatniks were around in the 50s/60s before I was born. I think the term "Hippy" was derived from "Hipster".
I used to wear hipsters in the '60's, they were low cut trousers, and mandatory apparel for "pulling hot chicks". :D

Trinitysmackstain
Expatriate

Post by Trinitysmackstain »

I goto get my own room and work 7 days a week and have real money now.

I'm over these low carb tofu vegan dreadlock, hippy fisherman pant, free wifi scabbing ,soap dodging, man bun having, fake hippy wannabes.

I'll spend the day with hard workers over these wankers 100%
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I goto get my own room and work 7 days a week and have real money now.

I'm over these low carb tofu vegan dreadlock, hippy fisherman pant, free wifi scabbing ,soap dodging, man bun having, fake hippy wannabes.

I'll spend the day with hard workers over these wankers 100%

We'd all rather you just fucked off. Do you realize what a pathetic, self-centered, total fucking-knob you are?
You can't even get on with people on forums without alienating them with your garbage-speak.
There's a good reason people don't like you here or in real life.
It's because you're a complete fucking tool.

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic