Rain and Girlfriends

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Rain and Girlfriends

Post by WildA »

I read that PP is prone to flooding. Having waded through BKK flooded streets (hell one time i was knee deep on Sukhmavit near Asoke), is there some rain advice you can give? I assume its like BKK, just keep going about your business. Are there more flood prone areas in PP?

Re Cambodian gfs....I have had a Japanese and Thai gf...both were wackier that shithouse rats. How are the Cambodian girls who are barang friendly (other than Bar Girls)....
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Rain and Girlfriends

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Maybe you just attract the crazies?
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:19 pm Maybe you just attract the crazies?

Well the crazy ones are better in the sack....
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

WildA wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm I read that PP is prone to flooding. Having waded through BKK flooded streets (hell one time i was knee deep on Sukhmavit near Asoke), is there some rain advice you can give? I assume its like BKK, just keep going about your business. Are there more flood prone areas in PP?

Re Cambodian gfs....I have had a Japanese and Thai gf...both were wackier that shithouse rats. How are the Cambodian girls who are barang friendly (other than Bar Girls)....
i find Cambodian girls far wackier and emotionally unstable compared to Thais and others, tread with caution
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

All women are crazier than shit house rats.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:41 am

i find Cambodian girls far wackier and emotionally unstable compared to Thais and others, tread with caution
Especially in a fight! :D

Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

WildA wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm How are the Cambodian girls who are barang friendly (other than Bar Girls)....
Heres a sample :?

Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

WildA wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm I read that PP is prone to flooding. Having waded through BKK flooded streets (hell one time i was knee deep on Sukhmavit near Asoke), is there some rain advice you can give? I assume its like BKK, just keep going about your business. Are there more flood prone areas in PP?

I find the complete opposite :beer3:

Bangkok streets are much cleaner when it floods than when it floods in PP
Seek the high ground
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:13 pm

I find the complete opposite :beer3:

Bangkok streets are much cleaner when it floods than when it floods in PP
Seek the high ground
haha perfect example today, was down in the bars behind the beach this afternoon, this girl loves some guy who doesnt love her back (he actually has a gf and baby in thailand) shes going around trying to kill him with an small axe for about an hour
then about 10 minutes later, some lady owner of a bar starts throwing smashing ashtrays and glasses everywhere lol
:dm:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic