The Rump loses appeal to court

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: The Rump loses appeal to court

Post by Username Taken »

Sailorman wrote:TAA: Once again, Pearls Before Swine and another episode of "Trolling for Trolls." Your engaged in verbal/mental masturbation because you are probibly neither an American nor voted/able to vote for/against President Trump. He's my President not yours, so why even bother to spout your BS, but as I said, another episode of "Trolling For Trolls. (Fish on!! And he's hooked good.!)
So, where are the statistics re muslims on welfare?
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

can we have a seperate thread for trump, trump on TV, trump on internet, trump on forum, blah blah blah, so we can all skip this :booty: :booty: :booty:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
youngbritmale
Tourist

Post by youngbritmale »

My question is for cptrelentless. Is your profile pic meant to look like Donald trump and queen Victoria all rolled into 1?
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

The Rump lays another goose egg. With a little help from his fiends.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/13/polit ... index.html
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"can we have a seperate thread for trump, trump on TV, trump on internet, trump on forum, blah blah blah, so we can all skip this"

Yeah,on the same day you promise to stop posting your anti chinky chink chank obsessions.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Sailorman will wave his Trump flag as the ship sinks. Not even a 100 days in office and he is flip-flopping all over the place. A president "for the people" that gives jobs to all his rich friends, tracked back on China real quick, the wall will never happen.....
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

youngbritmale wrote:My question is for cptrelentless. Is your profile pic meant to look like Donald trump and queen Victoria all rolled into 1?
yes everytime i read cpt comments, trump voice is doing the reading in my head :D
taabarang wrote:"can we have a seperate thread for trump, trump on TV, trump on internet, trump on forum, blah blah blah, so we can all skip this"

Yeah,on the same day you promise to stop posting your anti chinky chink chank obsessions.
awwww, whatsup nigga? better?
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic