Foreigners entering Thailand under the Tourist Visa Exemption category must show the documents below at the port of entr

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
LionsLeftTesticle
Expatriate
San Marino

Re: Foreigners entering Thailand under the Tourist Visa Exemption category must show the documents below at the port of

Post by LionsLeftTesticle »

I thought you only got 7 day extensions on in outs so didn't count them.

Can you really extend a 30 day visa waiver for extra 30 days at 1900?

Amazing if possible.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Foreigners entering Thailand under the Tourist Visa Exemption category must show the documents below at the port of

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

LionsLeftTesticle wrote:I thought you only got 7 day extensions on in outs so didn't count them.

Can you really extend a 30 day visa waiver for extra 30 days at 1900?

Amazing if possible.
i think that was when you only got 15 day visas on the land borders, its gone back to 30 days now,
so might be possible, or maybe the extension is only 15 days

not sure as i always had a double entry visa when i used to come to Thailand
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

30 day extensions. than if u push it after that they will issue u a 7 day extensions for the same price and , U MUST leave
There are also 60 day extensions for guys married on non o visas.

no more doubles anywhere, its a new multi 6 month visa
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote:30 day extensions. than if u push it after that they will issue u a 7 day extensions for the same price and , U MUST leave
There are also 60 day extensions for guys married on non o visas.

no more doubles anywhere, its a new multi 6 month visa
yeah that new multi visa is rediculous!!
its exactly the same as the triple entry visa but costs £25 more!
because even with the multi entry you still have to leave every 2 months (3 with extension) its just a big con as both visa with extensions can last up to 9 months but the triple entry was £75 and the new multi is £100
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
LionsLeftTesticle
Expatriate
San Marino

Anyway all in all easier to stay Thai long term. I don't mind visa runs in Thai actually because the buses are so comfortable it's like sleeping in your bed.

I think I will go on an ed visa in a year anyway because want to learn language.
LionsLeftTesticle
Expatriate
San Marino

I would still pay extra for multi but pure cunt you can only apply in home country.
snookieboi
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by snookieboi »

So the question i want to re ask, is 'has anyone from a 'visa exempt' country ie UK, entered Thailand ok, even though they had a 3 month plus flight ticket, no visa, or proof of further travel?

Ie, is it likely they will decline entry without a 3 month visa, for UK ers, with 3 month flight ticket?
More than just any old backpacker.
LionsLeftTesticle
Expatriate
San Marino

No you'll get one fine.

It's not too bad until your passport is abused by Thai visas.
snookieboi
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by snookieboi »

LionsLeftTesticle wrote:No you'll get one fine.

It's not too bad until your passport is abused by Thai visas.
get what fine?
More than just any old backpacker.
LionsLeftTesticle
Expatriate
San Marino

A visa exempt.

Are you worried about arriving in Thai without visa?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic