Classic Honda Baja 250cc $750

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
rebelski
Tourist
United States of America

Classic Honda Baja 250cc $750

Post by rebelski »

I have had this Baja for 6 years now,traveled all over Cambodia, and she has never failed me. I have to return to the U.S. in two months and it breaks my heart to part with her. She has registration card and plate. Kick start only and normally starts with 1 to 3 kicks. She has NO LEAKS AND DOES NOT BURN OIL - the excellent mechanic at 'Today Tours' in Battambang installed new piston rings almost 2 years ago. I've taken great care of her and change the oil EVERY MONTH. She has a new alternator, spark plug, seat, all new rubber for back break cylinder assembly, and last week had the valves adjusted as I do once a year.
She has a big pair of beautiful BRIGHT headlamps (high and low beam) which are excellent for Cambodia's dark roads. She is extremely dependable and rugged on and off road for here in the KoW. I am quite confident the motor has another 100,000km life before any major work is needed - provided you continue to change the oil every month.
Negatives: The tires are OK, but I strongly suggest a new set of tires before rainy season, that way you can choose between knobbys or street tires - I've always paid $45 for front tire and $55 for rear (front tire has brand new inner tube). The speedometer does not work - I replaced the cheap plastic gear on front axle 3 or 4 times then gave up on it. The extreme end of the exhaust has about a 2 inch hole (it was 1 inch 6 years ago when I purchased her from 'Riverside Balcony Bar' in Battambang. Mechanic Mr Kim Tha, here in Kampong Cham, says he can epoxy it like new for $10, but it just hasn't been an issue for me.
Sorry, I can't figure out how to post pictures here, but if you e-mail me at [email protected] I can send you pictures to your e-mail, or PM me here. This Baja is currently here at Mekong Hotel, Kampong Cham. After Chinese New Year, if I still have her, I will ride to Phnom Penh.
Rebel flag and helmet included.
U.S. $750 FIRM!
1st come 1st serve
rebelski
Tourist
United States of America

Re: Classic Honda Baja 250cc $750

Post by rebelski »

I just want to announce that me and my Baja have arrived here in Phnom Penh. Must see to appreciate.
She can be seen here at 'The Irish Place Pub' No.119, 110 Street where I am staying. PM or send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I can meet you some where if you like.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I thought you were going to upload a pic.
rebelski
Tourist
United States of America

Post by rebelski »

I have tried and tried with 'tinypic', but think my computer is not allowing it.
I also opened an imgur.com account, then had to research how to 'cut and paste' and still couldn't figure it out.
I am quite computer illiterate and would be happy to buy somebody's drinks if they could get photos posted here :beer3:
rebelski
Tourist
United States of America

Re: Classic Honda Baja 250cc $600

Post by rebelski »

[img]rebelski.imgur.com/all/[/img]

OK, I just want to announce this beautiful Baja is now $600 - six hundred dollars.
If you rent a 250cc for a month here it will cost you a minimum of $450.
I will periodically ride street 172 and park at the shop or Happy pizza place across from Mama Veary's.
I am carrying the registration card with me. Sorry I don't own a phone due to hearing loss
PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] -I can meet you any place at any time provided I get your message and I confirm back to you.
$600.
Last edited by rebelski on Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

rebelski wrote:Image
This what I see at that link

Actually, you don't even need to open an account to upload an image to imgur.
rebelski
Tourist
United States of America

Re: Classic Honda Baja 250cc $600

Post by rebelski »

Image Image

photos show up on preview, lets hope i works this time

$600

[email protected]
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Excellent. So, TinyPic is working. :thumb:
Romy
Expatriate
India

Post by Romy »

Hi rebelski
sold or available?
want to test ride
rebelski
Tourist
United States of America

Post by rebelski »

Hi rebelski
sold or available?
want to test ride

Yes, Baja is still available. I have got nothing but free time here in PP. E-mail or PM me with a place and time to meet,and let me verify back through e-mail and I'll be there. I will check my e-mail often.
The above info is for any interested buyers, don't be shy, I'll be happy to meet any of you and I will answer all e-mails/questions

sincerely, Robert

[email protected]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic