American and Finnish Nationals Amongst Several Foreigners Arrested in Huge Sihanoukville MDMA Drug Bust

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: American and Finnish Nationals Amongst Several Foreigners Arrested in Huge Sihanoukville MDMA Drug Bust

Post by General Mackevili »

From Facebook:

"It has been confirmed to me , those arrested were producing Molly , otherwise known as Ecstasy , in addition perhaps , to other fukyouup stuff . The give away , I am told , is the L Arginine , one of the ingredients you see , in the pics of those arrested .Ecstasy in its pure form has a shrinking effect on the male anatomy , probably not quite what one would want when out partying , and perhaps meeting up with a wanton would be playmate . Sooooooooooooo , L Arginine is added to the mix , to not only combat the shrinking effect , but to also act as a powerful aphrodisiac ."
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: American and Finnish Nationals Amongst Several Foreigners Arrested in Huge Sihanoukville MDMA Drug Bust

Post by cptrelentless »

"Lechery, sir, it provokes, and unprovokes; it provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance"

My only beef with people who produce pills is if they stick something bad in them, like PMA or padding it out with smack. Ecstacy on its own you don't need a doctor or medical assistance, as long as you don't over hydrate you're golden. It gets a bit smeary if you've had a skinful as well but otherwise it won't kill you unless you are allergic, which is pretty much more rare than peanut allergy. But, you get all touchy feely and mr happy is not going to play ball. Hell, you'll stand there for 20 minutes trying to take a piss. I can't see that they were intending to make bad pills, they seemed like nice enough people, hippies.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

'' L Arginine is added to the mix , to not only combat the shrinking effect , but to also act as a powerful aphrodisiac

When cycling deca durabolin L-Argine is often added with other amino acids to help combat deca-dick.

But to say it is a powerful aphrodisiac is just pure bullshit.

http://www.healthline.com/health/erecti ... l-arginine
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

so this 'L Arginine' stuff....can you buy it over the counter?

asking for a friend.

cheers

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Holy fucking shit! Hannah Sirkiä has already been released from jail and is claiming she's innocent!

Oliki helvetin ikimuistonen joulu Kambozan vankilassa !!! Neljä päivää syyttömänä Tottakai . Uutiset täynnä mun naamaa edellee Nukuttii lattialla ja käytettii vesipullo ° tyynynä ? ! Vapaana ollaa , kiitos ihana Koh rong , rakkautta !!!!! Nyt vähä luksusta ja huomen takas kotii !! See u soon lovely island people , miss you all so fucking much !!!! Thank you !!!! I know what had you done for me .. Respect and i love you , we are the biggest family in the world . w pep . And never going back to jail again Never !!

It was fucking a memorable christmas kam boz in prison !! Four days innocent of course . News feed full of my face Edel Lee sleep on the floor and appear as ives ipu stomping as a pillow ? ! Free to be , thank you for the wonderful koh rong , love !! now little luxury and back tomorrow You !! See u soon lovely island people , miss you all solos , fucking much !!!! Thank you !!!! I know what had you done for me .. Respect and i love you , we are the Biggest family in the world . epepep and never going back to and il again NEVER !! Translated from Finnish

Vittu mikä härdelli !! Huhhu !!!! Syyttömänä syntymään sattui hän .. älkää ihmiset uskoko kaikkee mitä luette , tai mediaa ikinä .. Se on edellee pelkkää bullshittii .. Siks en lue uutisii . Vastailen myöhemmin kaikille .. Nyt nautin vapaudesta lovee !!!!

Fuck what all the commotion !!! HUH HUI !!!! Innocent he happened to be born , " do n't people believe everything you read , or what the media ever .. It 's still saying , " Pure Bull Shi ' a .. First place I do n't read

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

And do Finnish people really talk this nasty or is Google Translate even worse for then then it is for Khmer?

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Dunno, but cute Finnish girls talkin dirty is fine by me. Some expats forum?
So she got her room back after it was cleaned out?
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

She's clearly turned states evidence.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Ahh just noticed your first post about her status, so comments therein. I'm a bit slow today!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Awwww, one of Hannah's Finnish friends thinks we're hilarious and shared this on her Facebook:

I think I'm in love. Image

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic