Robbed by the traffic police in Bali. OMG. (Video)

Got a question, idea, etc that doesn't fit in anywhere else? No problem. Just a simple place to chat.
OKW
Expatriate

Re: Robbed by the traffic police in Bali. OMG. (Video)

Postby OKW » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:34 pm

John Bingham wrote:I thought up this tattoo while I was eating a burger. No shit.
What a pathetic fucking worm. He needs to be battered around the head with a gun barrel.
...why would that need to be a gun barrel? My experience is that a gun barrel works really well with shooting, while battering around most likely works better with something like a baseball bat....
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Postby Kuroneko » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:25 pm

OKW wrote:
John Bingham wrote:I thought up this tattoo while I was eating a burger. No shit.
What a pathetic fucking worm. He needs to be battered around the head with a gun barrel.
...why would that need to be a gun barrel? My experience is that a gun barrel works really well with shooting, while battering around most likely works better with something like a baseball bat....
And it might end up like this! :D

OKW
Expatriate

Postby OKW » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:22 am

Kuroneko wrote:
OKW wrote:
And it might end up like this! :D

spot on Kuroneko, especially if it was a barrel from a cheap mass produced small calibre rifle with an anti jam function incorporated as an aftermod... :lol1:
Standing by for a shitstorm from the NRA.