K440 and the Pontoon thing

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

K440 and the Pontoon thing

Post by willyhilly »

Its hilarious what is happening over there on 440 with the allegations of connected Poms bashing Pontoon patrons. And now SCMS which is Morrish seems to have been engaged to pursue Scobby because he owns the site and others for defamation. You really couldn't make this up.
I have been banned for LIFE from 440 by stupid Scobby so I am enjoying this rubbish a lot. And of course I was instrumental in bringing down Morrish.
What an incestuous town it is.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: K440 and the Pontoon thing

Post by Cam Nivag »

I think you mean SMCS. The first two initials are SM= Steve Morrish.
riveraffront
Expatriate

Post by riveraffront »

willyhilly wrote:Its hilarious what is happening over there on 440 with the allegations of connected Poms bashing Pontoon patrons. And now SCMS which is Morrish seems to have been engaged to pursue Scobby because he owns the site and others for defamation. You really couldn't make this up.
I have been banned for LIFE from 440 by stupid Scobby so I am enjoying this rubbish a lot. And of course I was instrumental in bringing down Morrish.
What an incestuous town it is.
He's banned me twice.
Word on the street is that he's going to jail. They want to make an example of him as a subversive foreign journalist who thinks that he can speak with impunity just because he's in Cambodia.
I don't think it works like that.
Khartoum
Expatriate
Sudan

Post by Khartoum »

riveraffront wrote:...Word on the street is ...
You, my dear, are a buffoonette.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

who is going to jail and what has morrish done this time?
morrish is Australian, not a Pom.
who got bashed in Pontoon and why?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic