Nike's Pizza house

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Nike's Pizza house

Post by epidemiks »

Nike's is one of those places that keeps moving and doesn't tell you. Used to be 63 near Sihanouk, then moved to a side street further south down 63, and then without warning moved again. Was about 6 months before I stumbled across it near Bassac.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

It had been on 63 for years. I didn't even know they had moved.

Had their calzones a couple of times in the past. Was good enough.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Looks good, as far as I know it did move a few years back. Will definitely be dropping by for some eats soon.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

I had a nice chat with Nick (cook and maybe owner?) yesterday for more than an hour. Said he had been over by st 63 for a long time and moved 2 years ago to the new local. didn't say why.
nice guy, we had a long talk about the US election (future, current and past presidents), and a bit of the history of Cambodia (and KR/viet/china/US influence-good and bad), it's leaders, what he thought the future might look like (elections and leaders). Rather well informed and opinioned fellow-I enjoyed the conversation. said he had been working in the restaurant for 22+ years. even taught me some new k'mai words. (how to order a very cold beer!)

Had a salad and pep/cheese/sauce calzone and this time it was baked.

pretty tasty.

cheers

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

thanks very reasonably priced! will check this out in a few weeks when back in PP
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

Most evenings they have 50cent beers, and they don't pad the bills like red bar down the road.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic