Top deal now 1 BR ( $550) on 11 floors

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Top deal now 1 BR ( $550) on 11 floors

Post by Ken2016 »

Very 1 bedroom , full services included
Wifi , cleaning , Cable Tv, parking lot , security 24/
location in BKK3, city center
Full furnishes , kitchen utensil
Please contact me via
Tel 012 549 249
Email: [email protected]
Image Image
Last edited by Ken2016 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comments For Improvement Pls !
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Top deal now 1 BR ( $550) on 11 floors

Post by beaker »

Some of the pictures are missing I was hoping to see which kitchen utensils is included.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

beaker wrote:Some of the pictures are missing I was hoping to see which kitchen utensils is included.
Well , if have time for viewing the property then u able to see Kitchen utensils
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^ So, you're not really interested in marketing what you have on offer then?
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Username Taken wrote:^^ So, you're not really interested in marketing what you have on offer then?
What's marketing you pointed to ???
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I charge $100 ph for English lessons, but I'll give you this one for free.

Marketing is advertising / promoting something that you're selling. You have no link to your site, and poor use of visual aids (pics of the apartment).

Your reply to a potential renter was quite rude, and I would guess he won't be in a hurry to deal with you in the future.

You're welcome.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Username Taken wrote:I charge $100 ph for English lessons, but I'll give you this one for free.

Marketing is advertising / promoting something that you're selling. You have no link to your site, and poor use of visual aids (pics of the apartment).

Your reply to a potential renter was quite rude, and I would guess he won't be in a hurry to deal with you in the future.

You're welcome.
What's rude mean to you ? if he's interested , he would call me to view this property sir , ( I said) .
all the photos in here can't linked a thousand photos here sir , if you want to be professional photographer let do it , or agency job??
I don't care your comment nonsense , if he don't deal with me i'm still fine .
Thank you for comment no used...
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Ken2016 wrote:
Username Taken wrote:I charge $100 ph for English lessons, but I'll give you this one for free.

You're welcome.
What's rude mean to you ? if he's interested , he would call me to view this property sir , ( I said) .
all the photos in here can't linked a thousand photos here sir , if you want to be professional photographer let do it , or agency job??
Even though this property comes with a kitchen utensil having to deal with an a rude and grumpy landlord is a deal breaker :hattip:
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

beaker wrote:
Ken2016 wrote:

You're welcome.
Even though this property comes with a kitchen utensil having to deal with an a rude and grumpy landlord is a deal breaker :hattip:
Surely , Property come with kitchen utensils but it's was hide in cabinet kitchen , this is prepared by landlord offering to tenants single or coup stays in this property .
there's no about rude words here , if you wish to see the unit , you can visit there to see it ... sometime , i can't shoot all photos to show here , so that some photos is missing that make clients question me , and then i'm able to reply and chitchat around around , Maybe Mr. raven, does't know about sale technique , he need to go back school , of sale and marketing skills .
Rama
Expatriate

Post by Rama »

I'm looking for a one bedroom apartment.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic