American Johann Bran Cleereman Found Dead Near Bicycle On Side of the Road Near Otres Beach in Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
vng
Expatriate

Re: American Johann Bran Cleereman Found Dead Near Bicycle On Side of the Road Near Otres Beach in Sihanoukville, Cambod

Post by vng »

SHV to me is a shit-hole. The police aint do shit! Just like over here in PP.
:beer:
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: American Johann Bran Cleereman Found Dead Near Bicycle On Side of the Road Near Otres Beach in Sihanoukville, Cambod

Post by SinnSisamouth »

ainr do shit?

hmm
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
vng
Expatriate

Post by vng »

Mainstream media is not going to change the fact that the police, aint do shit! You're a normal citizen has your phone pull off your hand on the street by a speed thief, the thief runs free and wild, you go and report, after that no shit happen... Ofcoz you'll buy a new fucking phone!
:beer:
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

Yes, ofcoz
angela.gabriel
Tourist

Post by angela.gabriel »

Johann WASN'T some stupid tourist... I hate typing on a phone. Much love and respect to The Red King.
Angela J Gabriel
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

angela.gabriel wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:45 am Johann WASN'T some stupid tourist... I hate typing on a phone. Much love and respect to The Red King.
Angela J Gabriel
5 Years later and now you pipe up?

Go back to sleep luv.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Pumped up did you say?
People of the world, spice up your life.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

I knew this fellow years ago, interesting guy, he would drink in my place from time to time while in Phnom Penh
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic