US Embassy In Phnom Penh Refused To Grant a Tourist Visa For A Cambodian Female Model Twice

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
vng
Expatriate

Re: US Embassy In Phnom Penh Refused To Grant a Tourist Visa For A Cambodian Female Model Twice

Post by vng »

Btw, Cambodian's so call star and the run away problem when they got the visa. It's simple math, somebody with an authority give the so call star a permission to go to the US, suck out some money, ran away refusing to come back => the guy with the authority is screwed.
:beer:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: US Embassy In Phnom Penh Refused To Grant a Tourist Visa For A Cambodian Female Model Twice

Post by General Mackevili »

Interview probably went like this..

Officer: What assets do you have here?

Prissy: You don't recognize me? I'm Miss Grand Cambodiaaaaa! ! ! !

Officer: Um, right.... Do you have a job you will come back to and a letter from them stating that they expect you back?

Prissy: Job? I already told you, I'm Miss Grand Cambodia! Super stars don't need jobs! Do you want a selfie or an autograph?

Officer: No. Thank you, and we'll be in touch. :facepalm:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

General Mackevili wrote:Interview probably went like this..

Officer: What assets do you have here?

Prissy: You don't recognize me? I'm Miss Grand Cambodiaaaaa! ! ! !

Officer: Um, right.... Do you have a job you will come back to and a letter from them stating that they expect you back?

Prissy: Job? I already told you, I'm Miss Grand Cambodia! Super stars don't need jobs! Do you want a selfie or an autograph?

Officer: No. Thank you, and we'll be in touch. :facepalm:

There's the big problem, right there,,, people want to get too touchie with her.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Алина Анисимов
Expatriate

Post by Алина Анисимов »

May be the embassy was protecting her and were scared she might be grabbed by the pussy, courtesy of the next president.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: US Embassy In Phnom Penh Refused To Grant a Tourist Visa For A Cambodian Female Model Twice

Post by General Mackevili »

Алина Анисимов wrote:May be the embassy was protecting her and were scared she might be grabbed by the pussy, courtesy of the next president.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

There're a lot of Asian women going to the US now under the guise of this that or the other only to be trafficked into sex once they get there so maybe the Embassy is taking precautions. I'm not saying that this is the case for this chic but hey, all of us US Americans know full well how insane US embassies have became. Last time I went to the one in Bangkok I couldn't even carry a bottle of water in because of "security concerns". They can all go screw themselves as far as I'm concerned. And I also hate the fact that they hire a lot of Thais to work in the embassy instead of AMERICANS. Even the "security goons" at the embassy entrance are Thai and they behave like thugs. The can go screw themselves too.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Ronny wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:46 pm And I also hate the fact that they hire a lot of Thais to work in the embassy instead of AMERICANS. Even the "security goons" at the embassy entrance are Thai and they behave like thugs. The can go screw themselves too.
This is a requirement in almost every country in the world; that the embassy must employ a certain quota of host country staff. It's not just the US. There are Khmer staff at the British and French Embassies too.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Frank, who is your comment directed at? Not clear to me. Thanks for clarifying.
sorry for the tardy response.
Embassy staff!
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

It's still a shitty rule no matter how who look at it. We used to have Marines stationed at the entrance of our embassies but now (in Thailand, anyway), we have cocky shithead Thai thugs who like to push their weight around if they get a chance and it pisses a lot of Americans off when we have to go to the embassy.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Would she be able to enter the competition on a tourist visa?
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic