Three Britons accused of gang rape in Singapore.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Three Britons accused of gang rape in Singapore.

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Caning in Singapore
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Caning is a widely used form of legal corporal punishment in Singapore. It can be divided into several contexts: judicial, prison, reformatory, military, school, and domestic or private. These practices of caning are largely a legacy of, and are influenced by, British colonial rule in Singapore.
Of these, judicial caning, for which Singapore is best known, is the most severe. It is reserved for male convicts under the age of 50, for a wide range of offences under the Criminal Procedure Code, and is also used as a disciplinary measure in prisons.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Rule Britannia
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

I was at the 4-floors-of Whores in 2015 and the higher floors had the more expensive places with the better stunners. If I remember right the cowboy type bar was on a lower floor, thus less expensive/less attractive P-4P Chickens. These cheap-charlies probably didn't get past the also-rans at the front door entrance. I believe there is a video on youtube. Just went on youtube and multi videos of Orchard Towers/4-Floors-Of-Whores.

I wonder if I could talk one of them to put on a Hillary mask, but that might be to degrading for them, and cost a lot more.
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

Sailorman wrote:I was at the 4-floors-of Whores in 2015 and the higher floors had the more expensive places with the better stunners. If I remember right the cowboy type bar was on a lower floor, thus less expensive/less attractive P-4P Chickens. These cheap-charlies probably didn't get past the also-rans at the front door entrance. I believe there is a video on youtube. Just went on youtube and multi videos of Orchard Towers/4-Floors-Of-Whores.

I wonder if I could talk one of them to put on a Hillary mask, but that might be to degrading for them, and cost a lot more.
The places on the higher floors are mostly ladyboy bars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Sorry, not LB bars a year ago. Things may have changed. I don't drink very much, so not drunk last time was there.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Three British men to be caned for sexual assault of woman in Singapore
15 August 2017
- Three British men have been sentenced to jail and caning for sexually assaulting a Malaysian woman during a stag party in Singapore.

The defendants – Khong Tam Thanh, 22, Michael Le, 24, and Vu Thai Son, 24 – were originally accused of taking turns to rape the woman in a hotel room. The three pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of aggravated outrage of modesty.

At the end of the four-day trial, high court judge Hoo Sheau Peng lambasted their “reprehensible” conduct and sentenced them to jail terms of between five and a half and six and a half years.

They were also sentenced to between five and eight strokes of a 1.2-metre rattan cane, a punishment dating to British colonial rule.

Rights groups have condemned the caning of prisoners in Singapore, a country known for its zero tolerance towards crime. Vandalism, overstaying of visas, robbery, drug abuse and sexual abuse are offences for which caning can be used in a sentence.

Prisoners are stripped to expose their buttocks and strapped to a wooden trestle. The pain has been described as excruciating, and a medical officer is on duty as the practice often breaks the skin.
In 2016, authorities carried out close to 1,000 caning sentences, with about a third of those caned being foreigners, according to a US Department of State rights report.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... stag-party
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:52 pm SINGAPORE – Three Britons accused of gang raping a woman in Singapore while visiting the city-state for a music festival face up to 20 years in jail and caning, court documents showed Thursday.

Khong Tam Thanh, 21, Le Michael, 23, and Vu Thai Son, 23, face one count each of raping a 23-year-old local woman in a hotel in the early hours of September 10.

According to charges seen by AFP, the three men allegedly took turns in raping the woman between 4:00am and 5:50am in a hotel room near the upmarket Orchard Road shopping belt.

They appeared via video-link from Changi Prison on Thursday and were offered bail of Sg$50,000 ($36,400)each. All were represented by lawyers in court.

Khong’s lawyer Shashi Nathan told AFP that his client, a London-based businessman in the beauty industry, was in town for Ultra Singapore, an electronic music festival...
http://pattayaone.news/en/three-britons ... ean-woman/

Yeah, well, where to begin? What passes for a "Brit" these days is alarming in and of itself, but I must admit that I swing and missed at this one when I read the headline as 99% of the time when you see "Brits" and "Gang rape" in one sentence it's going to be muslim "Brits" who are doing the raping.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Ronny wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:29 amYeah, well, where to begin? What passes for a "Brit" these days is alarming in and of itself, but I must admit that I swing and missed at this one when I read the headline as 99% of the time when you see "Brits" and "Gang rape" in one sentence it's going to be muslim "Brits" who are doing the raping.
Aren't all the comments by Brits on how they are not real Brits funny? So I guess Sadiq Khan is not a real Brit? What about Jermain Defoe? Maro Itoje?
mauser765
Expatriate
Albania

Post by mauser765 »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:30 am Ruler Britannia
FTFY, (they're getting caned)
Money is human happiness in the abstract; he, then, who is no longer capable of enjoying human happiness in the concrete devotes himself utterly to money.
Arthur Schopenhauer
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Ronny wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:29 am

Yeah, well, where to begin? What passes for a "Brit" these days is alarming in and of itself...
Yeah, even fucking Germans and Greeks.

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic