Paris: Celebrity robbed by fake police who get away on bicycles.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Paris: Celebrity robbed by fake police who get away on bicycles.

Post by hanno »

rozzieoz wrote:Some are suggesting it was staged for the publicity and or insurance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know but 9 Million Euros in jewelry????
Admittedly the € Euro is worthless
Sterling near 31-year low: https://www.ft.com/content/43aef004-893 ... 9f5696c731
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Yes, strict gun control really works, Not! Robbed at gunpoint? What did they use, water pistols? Gun control sure worked in stopping the Muslim crazies from bringing in guns in the last Paris terrorist attack.

One thing is for sure, a nobody with a big butt and boobs can keep herself in the news every time she even goes to the loo. As shown in the American media coverage of the presidential race, the dumbing down of the public by the media.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

If she had had a gun she probably would have been shot. As it was, no one got hurt. She's insured. Who cares, plenty more where that came from.
Gentlemen thieves - they don't just go in and shoot the place up - it's an artform. :hattip:
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Sailorman wrote:Yes, strict gun control really works, Not! Robbed at gunpoint? What did they use, water pistols? Gun control sure worked in stopping the Muslim crazies from bringing in guns in the last Paris terrorist attack.

One thing is for sure, a nobody with a big butt and boobs can keep herself in the news every time she even goes to the loo. As shown in the American media coverage of the presidential race, the dumbing down of the public by the media.
Right, if she had had a gun, she would have kept five (5 for you) professional robbers at bay....

And absence of gun control laws sure helped in Orlando.

:whistler: :horse:
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Looks to me like a setup by her to keep her name in the media. With all the money she and her husband have, where was security? She may have big boobs and butt, but from photos I've seen she has a horse looking face. The dumbing down media sure push's her every move to the public. Does she have any talent other than boobs and butt? Where did she come from?
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Sailorman wrote:Looks to me like a setup by her to keep her name in the media. With all the money she and her husband have, where was security? She may have big boobs and butt, but from photos I've seen she has a horse looking face. The dumbing down media sure push's her every move to the public. Does she have any talent other than boobs and butt? Where did she come from?
Some criticism her security in the Sun newspaper. 'BODYGUARDS SHOULDN'T BE KNOWN!' Ex-SAS hero Andy McNab slams Kim Kardashian’s ‘ego-driven’ security team for craving publicity when they should be working

The former soldier joins a growing list of security experts who have criticised the star's security https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1911720/f ... otect-her/
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Detectives admit that the high-profile crime is one of the strangest they have had to deal with in recent years.

They assumed that Kardashian, whose rapper husband [is] Kanye West, would have been surrounded by her own private security guards, and that she would never have kept such valuable jewellery with her while sleeping alone.

Police have also made much of the fact that the attackers focused on 'possessions that had been seen and noticed via social media.'
Hi everyone. Just look at this €4M diamond ring that hubby gave me. It goes so nicely with my other €6M worth of jewellery that I've brought to Paris with me that I keep in a box by my bed. I've given my bodyguards the night off, but I have my hair stylist sleeping in my apartment in case I need to look good at 3am. Fortunately my tits (which are my real jewels) are insured for trauma and they can be repumped if necessary... :roll:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic