Discos/KTVs in SHV (places and special events)

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
willyhilly
Expatriate
Posts: 580
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:11 am
Karma: 0

Re: Discos/KTVs in SHV (places and special events)

Postby willyhilly » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:09 pm

There will be a disaster eventually, you are correct.
User avatar
Raybull
Expatriate
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:54 am
Karma: 0

Re: Discos/KTVs in SHV (places and special events)

Postby Raybull » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:20 am

willyhilly wrote:There will be a disaster eventually, you are correct.
You guys are on crack, it's two stories and the place is never packed, sure it might drop during a 8.9 but you gots to live a little...
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 7503
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Karma: 0
Location: Sihanoukville
Contact:

Re: Discos/KTVs in SHV (places and special events)

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:56 am

Raybull wrote:
willyhilly wrote:There will be a disaster eventually, you are correct.
You guys are on crack, it's two stories and the place is never packed, sure it might drop during a 8.9 but you gots to live a little...
Haha you wasnt there during the khmer new year, the place was absolutely heaving with khmers was fun but an absolute sweatbox even with all the air conditioning blasting out, but yeah its not always/usually like that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ter Mtes Aii Na Del Min Chas Hel
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :fuckyou:
User avatar
Raybull
Expatriate
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:54 am
Karma: 0

Re: Discos/KTVs in SHV (places and special events)

Postby Raybull » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:12 am

Kinda forgot about this thread as I took a party hiatus but there's been shit all special going on anyways...lv is already promoting their Xmas party since last week :facepalm: That's a eternity away when you're high on e. Boudoir at QueenCo is having a ladies night Friday with free cocktails for the ladies. Men in drag might apply.
User avatar
Hotdigr
Expatriate
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 12:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Discos/KTVs in SHV (places and special events)

Postby Hotdigr » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:36 am

We are doing Open Mic nights at Chivas every Wednesday from 7.30pm. Also live music on Fridays from about 8pm - 11.30pm and most Sundays from about 8pm. This is coupled with our various daily food and drink specials, which vary week to week. Will start putting the event details on here from next week when I get back from Oz.
User avatar
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Posts: 999
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm
Karma: 0
Contact:

Re: Discos/KTVs in SHV (places and special events)

Postby rozzieoz » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:46 pm

Hotdigr wrote:We are doing Open Mic nights at Chivas every Wednesday from 7.30pm. Also live music on Fridays from about 8pm - 11.30pm and most Sundays from about 8pm. This is coupled with our various daily food and drink specials, which vary week to week. Will start putting the event details on here from next week when I get back from Oz.
I'm excited about open mic - I'll bring my guitar for sure :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dirtymacca
Tourist
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:24 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Discos/KTVs in SHV (places and special events)

Postby dirtymacca » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:44 pm

No strings attached...
User avatar
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Posts: 999
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm
Karma: 0
Contact:

Re: Discos/KTVs in SHV (places and special events)

Postby rozzieoz » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:59 pm

Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Hotdigr
Expatriate
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 12:22 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Discos/KTVs in SHV (places and special events)

Postby Hotdigr » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:58 pm

rozzieoz wrote:
Hotdigr wrote:We are doing Open Mic nights at Chivas every Wednesday from 7.30pm. Also live music on Fridays from about 8pm - 11.30pm and most Sundays from about 8pm. This is coupled with our various daily food and drink specials, which vary week to week. Will start putting the event details on here from next week when I get back from Oz.
I'm excited about open mic - I'll bring my guitar for sure :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Excellent darln'! Look forward to seeing you when you get back!
User avatar
Raybull
Expatriate
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:54 am
Karma: 0

Re: Discos/KTVs in SHV (places and special events)

Postby Raybull » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:31 pm

Ok back on topic...
Image
:shock:

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Cambodia After Dark”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests