Free meal and drinks...

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Raybull
Expatriate

Free meal and drinks...

Post by Raybull »

Was just at the new Monorom rest. and ktv on Makara 7 where some methed out chap started shootin up the place! Thanksfully the cops seems to like the place too! Everybody flooded out, so thanks for the free meal and beers jack ass (or is protocol to go back and settle the bill and tip the girls :chin: )
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Free meal and drinks...

Post by Username Taken »

Don't know about protocol. Up to your conscience I would say.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

I think I'll just mention it next time I go there and pay up. I reckon half the people took off asap and the rest stood outside to video the aftermath. We're in the safe confines of karaoke st. now! :beer3:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

@RB: How much did you pay the guy to shoot the place up ?

Just thinking that could be a great idea for the next CEO meet-up at Chivas Shack. :plus1: I'm buying. :D
Retardedwaitress
Expatriate

Post by Retardedwaitress »

Your gonna go back ? To where gun slinging meth heads hang?.......

Better find a new place buddy.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

It's a fine place, the cops agree, no need to call them when they were already there and rank with pistol boy. Good reminder that the country's finest are also the most reckless!
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Was this person who started the commotion foreigner or local and what makes you attach ' meth...' to it. The most successful persons who start something like that are usually pretty straight .
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

zmth wrote:Was this person who started the commotion foreigner or local and what makes you attach ' meth...' to it. The most successful persons who start something like that are usually pretty straight .
Huh?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Raybull wrote:
zmth wrote:Was this person who started the commotion foreigner or local and what makes you attach ' meth...' to it. The most successful persons who start something like that are usually pretty straight .
Huh?

haha i think most shootings that happen here in shv are skinny methed out crazies or fat drunk high officials/cops, usually easy to tell the difference
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

I take it you don't do methamphetamine yourself. Otherwise I doubt you would make that statement.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic