Free meal and drinks...

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: RE: Re: Free meal and drinks...

Post by epidemiks »

zmth wrote:I take it you don't do methamphetamine yourself. Otherwise I doubt you would make that statement.
I take it you do. Otherwise I doubt you would make that statement.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Free meal and drinks...

Post by zmth »

Actually I don't and can't stand it and swore of it in Manila around 1986 or so after only having doing it that one time (even knowing that all in all I did not like from years prior in Florida - i guess i had had too much to drink) in Manila and before that having done it only once or twice it in Florida around 1970 or so. So total times i ever done it before that is maybe once or twice as I recall so that is only 2 or 3 times in my life. It may be ok for the first hour or so but when you then want to relax and feel non-jittery you can't and the crash can last for more than 24 hours. But there was something that first time which was the best short(maybe 2 minutes at most) experience in my life - the rush when you or someone else administers it intravaneously atleast if you or someone so called ' boots it ' correctly. Either the guy who did me knew what he was doing or i was lucky. Anyway I would say from my experience and from others one is NOT likely not going to feel like causing a commotion. It is most likely and in fact makes one paranoid if anything.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

zmth wrote:I take it you don't do methamphetamine yourself. Otherwise I doubt you would make that statement.

my quote "most shootings that happen here in shv are skinny methed out crazies or fat drunk high officials/cops" isnt based on my knowledge of meth, but on my knowledge of Cambodia...

in recent news (in only the past 2 weeks)
Drug-crazed man kills 3yo daughter on violent rampage.
https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/newswor ... 11928.html
RCAF officer arrested after shooting at thief
https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/newswor ... 11856.html
Military police in Kampong Cham province are hunting for army captain Kim Sokkong over allegations he shot and critically injured a 57-year-old farmer
https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/newswor ... 11829.html
A man arrested yesterday for allegedly threatening to shoot his mother has been linked to the shooting of a Karaoke parlor security guard in June, “He got angry with his mother for not giving him the money for drugs he demanded.
https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/newswor ... 11806.html

i could carry on, but i think the points been made
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

The guy who killed his daughter wasn't on drugs. Not saying you're wrong but he wasn't despite initial claims he was.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:The guy who killed his daughter wasn't on drugs. Not saying you're wrong but he wasn't despite initial claims he was.
sure, but he cant have been much of a "usually pretty straight" guy :dragonchase:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

zmth wrote:Actually I don't and can't stand it and swore of it in Manila around 1986 or so after only having doing it that one time (even knowing that all in all I did not like from years prior in Florida - i guess i had had too much to drink) in Manila and before that having done it only once or twice it in Florida around 1970 or so. So total times i ever done it before that is maybe once or twice as I recall so that is only 2 or 3 times in my life. It may be ok for the first hour or so but when you then want to relax and feel non-jittery you can't and the crash can last for more than 24 hours. But there was something that first time which was the best short(maybe 2 minutes at most) experience in my life - the rush when you or someone else administers it intravaneously atleast if you or someone so called ' boots it ' correctly. Either the guy who did me knew what he was doing or i was lucky. Anyway I would say from my experience and from others one is NOT likely not going to feel like causing a commotion. It is most likely and in fact makes one paranoid if anything.
right, paranoid and jittery 'crashing' penniless meth heads that haven't slept for more than 24/48/72 hours and thus need another hit are NOT likely to cause a commotion. Did I get that right?
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

something like that. Methamphetamine is most certainly NOT addictive that's for sure. Only straight people would ever believe that bunch of crap. MOst don't inject it either. I can tell your attitude is far from a cool drug person. Drugs is where it's at.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

zmth wrote:something like that. Methamphetamine is most certainly NOT addictive that's for sure. Only straight people would ever believe that bunch of crap. MOst don't inject it either. I can tell your attitude is far from a cool drug person. Drugs is where it's at.
:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

Raybull wrote:
zmth wrote:something like that. Methamphetamine is most certainly NOT addictive that's for sure. Only straight people would ever believe that bunch of crap. MOst don't inject it either. I can tell your attitude is far from a cool drug person. Drugs is where it's at.
:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic