The Rump loses it

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
boozyoldman
Expatriate
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:50 pm

Re: The Rump loses it

Postby boozyoldman » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:49 pm

Can we be sure what is parody and what is really true?

http://www.theonion.com/article/mar-lag ... -cab-55311
KHurr
Tourist
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:16 pm

Re: The Rump loses it

Postby KHurr » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:54 pm

frank lee bent wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:33 pm
haha- even Fox news is in a frenzy over Trump's attack on the media.
both the democrap and repuglican propaganda organs hate him!
hilarious and instructive.

with so many institutionalised propagandists hating him i am beginning to think me may have some small degree of merit.
The alternative was a lying, thieving, wretch of a whore that has sold 20% of the US's uranium to Russia for personal profit and lied about everything she has done. Prediction: Both Shrillary and the Kenyan usurper will be found guilty of treason within 4 years.
User avatar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Posts: 4653
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am

Re: The Rump loses it

Postby frank lee bent » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:19 pm

just google m3na [email protected]@s drugs for a real eye opener on the entrenched criminality of the leaders of usa.
p0ppy bush started it way back in the early 60's before he was boss of the s33 ay3 3h.
he used his offshore engineering "[email protected]@ta" company and worked with the new orleans mob and united fruit to move the weight, long before khun s@ and @ir @merica got involved.
I am not going to provide any links as i dont want to get any more flagged up than i already am- but google will tell you all about it.
you will find many citations from public records, that show these things as indisputable fact rather than wild conspiracy theory to anyone willing to put in the research.
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 1905
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:

Re: The Rump loses it

Postby hanno » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:04 am

KHurr wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:54 pm
frank lee bent wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:33 pm
haha- even Fox news is in a frenzy over Trump's attack on the media.
both the democrap and repuglican propaganda organs hate him!
hilarious and instructive.

with so many institutionalised propagandists hating him i am beginning to think me may have some small degree of merit.
The alternative was a lying, thieving, wretch of a whore that has sold 20% of the US's uranium to Russia for personal profit and lied about everything she has done. Prediction: Both Shrillary and the Kenyan usurper will be found guilty of treason within 4 years.
Oh shot, we got another live one here :-o Are you sailorboys brother?

"Kenyan usurper"? "Sold 20% of the US's uranium". Fuck, with nut jobs like you, the US deserves Trump.

For all it's worth, as you probably cannot read: http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-u ... ssia-deal/
KHurr
Tourist
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:16 pm

Re: The Rump loses it

Postby KHurr » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:53 pm

hanno wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:04 am
KHurr wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:54 pm
frank lee bent wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:33 pm
haha- even Fox news is in a frenzy over Trump's attack on the media.
both the democrap and repuglican propaganda organs hate him!
hilarious and instructive.

with so many institutionalised propagandists hating him i am beginning to think me may have some small degree of merit.
The alternative was a lying, thieving, wretch of a whore that has sold 20% of the US's uranium to Russia for personal profit and lied about everything she has done. Prediction: Both Shrillary and the Kenyan usurper will be found guilty of treason within 4 years.
Oh shot, we got another live one here :-o Are you sailorboys brother?

"Kenyan usurper"? "Sold 20% of the US's uranium". Fuck, with nut jobs like you, the US deserves Trump.

For all it's worth, as you probably cannot read: http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-u ... ssia-deal/
Snopes???? LMFAO
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 1905
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:

Re: The Rump loses it

Postby hanno » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:24 pm

KHurr wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:53 pm
hanno wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:04 am
KHurr wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:54 pm
frank lee bent wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:33 pm
haha- even Fox news is in a frenzy over Trump's attack on the media.
both the democrap and repuglican propaganda organs hate him!
hilarious and instructive.

with so many institutionalised propagandists hating him i am beginning to think me may have some small degree of merit.
The alternative was a lying, thieving, wretch of a whore that has sold 20% of the US's uranium to Russia for personal profit and lied about everything she has done. Prediction: Both Shrillary and the Kenyan usurper will be found guilty of treason within 4 years.
Oh shot, we got another live one here :-o Are you sailorboys brother?

"Kenyan usurper"? "Sold 20% of the US's uranium". Fuck, with nut jobs like you, the US deserves Trump.

For all it's worth, as you probably cannot read: http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-u ... ssia-deal/
Snopes???? LMFAO
Well, you go on believing Dump until he gets impeached.
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 1806
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Location: Davy Jones' Locker

Re: The Rump loses it

Postby John Bingham » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:05 pm

hanno wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:24 pm

Well, you go on believing Dump until he gets impeached.

They will keep on blaming Hillary even after he gets impeached.
KHurr
Tourist
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:16 pm

Re: The Rump loses it

Postby KHurr » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:31 pm

John Bingham wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:05 pm
hanno wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:24 pm

Well, you go on believing Dump until he gets impeached.

They will keep on blaming Hillary even after he gets impeached.
Just like the libturds blamed bush for 8 years. :facepalm:
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 1806
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Location: Davy Jones' Locker

Re: The Rump loses it

Postby John Bingham » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:01 am

I don't recall that actually happening. Anyway, keep on believing. You're onto a real winner there.
OKW
Expatriate
Posts: 294
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:07 am
Location: worldwide

Re: The Rump loses it

Postby OKW » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:44 am

all those bad things happening in Sweden are probably based on classified information, and only meant for those in the need to know. The less than 10 million inhabitants here in Sweden (knowing their hood well) have noticed only a microphone failing during a performance, and a local road being blocked due to floods on the day in question. :D
Talking about fake news, only full blown idiots would buy and support this sh....

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “The Rest Of The World”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests