Cellcard 4G

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Cellcard 4G

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Yeah it's been going great. I can't be happier and it is solid as well.

The issues they were having with 3G are not happening at all on the LTE network. It's been stable and realizable since I got it.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Got a cellcard sim recently to limit my off net calls on smart and was surprised to see that the Osja promo gives the equivalent of 3.2 GB for 1$ exchanged, but valid only 7 days. Gotta be the cheapest data promo I've ever come across.
Smart exchange is around 1.8 GB depending on the top up bonus. Speeds are comparable.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Raybull wrote:Got a cellcard sim recently to limit my off net calls on smart and was surprised to see that the Osja promo gives the equivalent of 3.2 GB for 1$ exchanged, but valid only 7 days. Gotta be the cheapest data promo I've ever come across.
Smart exchange is around 1.8 GB depending on the top up bonus. Speeds are comparable.
which would you say is best for me to get when i get back in the kingdom in a couple of weeks?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Just get both mate, they're practically free. For two bucks you can try them both with 5GB of data. I mostly stick with Smart as I know more people on that network but lots of foreigners and businesspeople on Cellcard though...that's why so many locals have two phones or dual SiM phones.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic